Search results

1. R

Want to Sell: Red MVS Shockbox Cases

It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I have 10 red MVS Shock Cases I'd like to sell. A few of them were used (can't tell which) but all of them are in excellent condition. I don't know what they're worth (checked eBay, but found very little), so I will consider offers here...
  2. R

Good GBA SP Speakers??

I'm looking for the best accessory GBA-SP stereo speakers I can buy. I play my GBA in an environment with a lot of ambient noise, and I've always thought the mono sound from the interal speaker couldn't get loud enough. Using headphones isn't an option, either. I see there are some third-party...
  3. R

Who Needs a JP KOF '99 Homecart Manual?

Sold, thank you.
  4. R

The Shitty Gifts Thread

I think this will be funny. Name gifts that you think are bad ideas, and why. I'll start: * Any dancing / signing stuffed caricatures or animals, the likes you see at Walgreens around holidays. Possibly mildly amusing when they were first seen years ago. And then, only once. But do you know...
  5. R

Wanted: CPS-II B Board Plastic Shell or Dead Board

I'm looking for a shell for one of my CPS-II boards. All I really need is the top (colored) half. I have the bottom (black) half, the screws, and the plastic plugs. I'd like one without cracks, and preferably green, but I could settle for blue. If someone wants to sell me a dead board outright...
  6. R

"AOL Wins $5M Judgment Against Spammer"

Fucking awesome. Hopefully this will make others think twice. I have no pity for the asshole whatsoever! I think it's hilarious. Taken from Yahoo! news.
  7. R

For Sale: Four CPS-II Games (eBay)

I've just listed four CPS-II games on eBay. They are: a green Vampire Hunter, a green Vampire Savior, a blue X-Men vs. Street Fighter, and a blue complete "B" kit of Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo. Check them out.
  8. R

FORE SALE: GAMECUBE LASER

I have a replacement Gamecube laser for sale. I bought it thinking that I needed it to repair my system, but I later discovered that I didn't need the part to fix the console. It was installed for a few days and then taken out. It's too late to return it now, so I'm selling it. Price: $20...
  9. R

Legitimate copy of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children?

Hello all, I'm trying to locate and buy a legitimate copy of this DVD. Trouble is, there's a ton of bullshit copies floating around, and I'm not keen on paying someone else to copy and profit off of someone else's work. From what I understand the legitimate copies don't have English subtitles...
  10. R

Recommended Mousepad?

Hi, all... I'm looking to buy a new mousepad to replace my $2 POS. I'd like something that's good for gaming and general purpose. Trouble is, I don't know which one to get. A coworker recommended a pad named "Everglide", but when I finally found a store that sold them, I learned after ordering...
  11. R

For Sale: Brand New Dreamcast Arcade Stick - $60 - Picture Inside

Offered here for my fellow gamers first: a brand new, complete, incredibly hard to find, official Sega Dreamcast Arcade Stick by Agetec. It's a European model, but is functionally identical to the U.S. model. The price is $60. Shipping is not included and is your choice. Accepted: PayPal and...
  12. R

Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil

I'm trying to keep this spoller-free. Please, if you reply, do the same, or at least use warnings. Who else is playing the Doom 3 expansion (released yesterday)? I'm surprised nodoby else has started a thread. I've played it about 7 hours already. I just finished the first area of the game...
  13. R

Dell Inspiron XPS Notebook Computers

I'm strongly considering buying one of these. There more I look, the more I want. It looks like they're actually fairly upgradable. Who has experience with them? Comments please.
  14. R

Reese's Eggs

Are these not the shit? I swear they'll be the death of me.
  15. R

Resident Evil: Code Veronica Graphics: DC vs. PS2

Being on a Resident Evil kick having just finished Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube (excellent game; I'm still playing The Mercenaries ), I decided to play my girlfriend's copy of Code Veronica X on the PS2, which I haven't played before. I've played through the original Dreamcast version, and...
  16. R

Favorite Nine Inch Nails tracks

List your favorites. Mine: head like a hole down in it wish last happiness in slavery mr. self destruct heresy closer a warm place reptile reptilian the perfect drug somewhat damaged we're in this together just like you imagined starfuckers inc.
  17. R

Nine Inch Nails in Chicago

I have one ticket for the Friday, 5/6 show. Are any other members going? So far, I'm going alone (I wouldn't dare miss the chance), which is OK with me, although it would be cool to hook up with some other members... and since the show is general admission, this would work easily. I'm scheduled...
  18. R

Wanted: Shell of CPS-II B Board

I have a SFZ2A board that no longer has the top half of its shell because it was badly damaged. The PCB is fine, though, and I'd like to have a case top for it. What I need is the colored part. I'd prefer green to match the region of the board, although I'll settle for another color; I don't...
  19. R

For Sale: NEW Dreamcast Arcade Sticks by Agetec

OMFG. That's right, I have two brand-new, never used official Sega Dreamcast Arcade sticks for sale. These are the white sticks with the green buttons. They are the European version, but are completely the same as the US counterparts except for one small cosmetic difference: the placement...
  20. R

Headphone Recommendations?

Calling all audiophiles, which is why I'm posting here... I'm in the market for a new pair of headphones. They'll be for my PC at home, so I can play games, and listen to music without having to worry about my stuff being on too loud and bothering my girlfriend if she has to be doing homework in...