For Sale: NEW Dreamcast Arcade Sticks by Agetec

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
OMFG.

That's right, I have two brand-new, never used official Sega Dreamcast Arcade sticks for sale. These are the white sticks with the green buttons. They are the European version, but are completely the same as the US counterparts except for one small cosmetic difference: the placement, color, and size of the word "Dreamcast" and the Dramcast logo on the face. But who gives a rat's ass?

These are all but impossible to find new. They're boxed, the sticks are bagged, and there's an instruction booklet for each. And they've never, ever been used. I was able to buy a small stock in the past for projects, but those projects haven't taken off as I had planned, so I've decided to sell a pair of them now and offer them here to my fellow gamers first. Believe me, if these were the only ones I had threre'd be no way I'd be selling them, because they're my personal favorites. I use them for my Dreamcast and for my CPS-II.

The price is $59.99 each. This is what I paid for the US models in a retal store in the past. Accepting PayPal or money orders. First come first serve. Pictures available on request.

Thank you.

EDIT: Shipping will be actual rate. I will ship anywhere.

Last edited:

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I can't believe these haven't sold yet. I thought people would be all over them. In other words: bump!