Good GBA SP Speakers??

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
I'm looking for the best accessory GBA-SP stereo speakers I can buy. I play my GBA in an environment with a lot of ambient noise, and I've always thought the mono sound from the interal speaker couldn't get loud enough. Using headphones isn't an option, either. I see there are some third-party speakers that mount to the system (I haven't seen any first-party iterations, but would like to know if there are any). This is what I'm looking for. Trouble is, I've never listened to any of them, and I'm not into crap. I don't expect awesome sound quality, but I would like louder and stereo sound from the GBA-SP that is at least decent. If the speakers require batteries to power an amp, that's fine, as long as the extra weight doesn't make holding the system unwieldy. So, who has experience with any such speakers? Suggestions? Thank you.

RogerSmith

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I don't think there are any first party stereo speakers. I'm no expert on this, but you may have to settle for one of the third parties speakers. You should try to find some reviews about them, before you make the purchase. Hope this helps you.