Want to Sell: Red MVS Shockbox Cases

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I have 10 red MVS Shock Cases I'd like to sell. A few of them were used (can't tell which) but all of them are in excellent condition. I don't know what they're worth (checked eBay, but found very little), so I will consider offers here. Discounts will be given for higher quantities.

My trader rating may only be 5 but I had many transactions here long before the rating system was put in place... all without problem. Perhaps some of those users are still around to verify that. My eBay feedback is 100% and nearly 500. You can send me a message through eBay to verify we are the same person if you like (username: kmcrawford111).

Update: I have English inserts for MotW, The Last Blade, and Ninja Master's to throw in as well. There are two copies for MotW. All are uncut. I can also provide pictures on request.

Cheers,
Kevin

Last edited:

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
I sent a PM early this morning too ... looks like I'm in the back of the line :(

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Well I'll assume he's still getting back to people on responses because i haven't heard anything either...So much for being the first to respond...lol