Search results

1. GunstarHeroblack

Fatal fury Classic Sketch

yo guys whats up....its been Ages since ive been on this Forum, but anyhow, I told myself if I did anymore SNK related artwork Id post it up here........I think there are the only guys I use as A Stock team when I play KOF, everyone else I always Edit.....hope yall likes...up on my small devart...
  2. GunstarHeroblack

Ken masters...........and a Scatcat...??

hey gang havent posed recent work here in a while -busy with school, - Ken masters, a sketch done in Humanities class then added details later on, and the other an animated character im usin for a film short....... :eye: SCATCAT-
  3. GunstarHeroblack

KOF 2K2 unlocking hidden characters

Just picked up the import of 2K2 for Playstation2. anyone know what I would have to do to unlock any of the hidden characters?( King-Geese-Shingo?) :spock:
  4. GunstarHeroblack

The Strongest KOF Family?

sorry, I edited the post to clarify things a bit, I was bored, thought of this poll vote, given the popularity of the FAMILY FEUD thing going on in KOF, I thought it would be interseting to make a poll outa it- Any combination of Guardian/Sibling/s- in a Brawl Contest- FAMILY vs...
  5. GunstarHeroblack

IKARI WARRIORS......team sketch......

I had the urge to draw Team Ikari the other day actually rarely do we see Clark without his sunglasses though- without the shades He kinda looks (sort of) like Terry Bogard if you look at him in a certain way........oh well:spock:
  6. GunstarHeroblack

Ryu Sketch......in art class...

Art Class (figure drawing) today the model never showed up , so I was in a sporting mood and Inspired by the calling of Street fighter 4, I decided to draw Ryu.After watching that Anime of the StreetFighter2 movie, (japan dubbing) he almost looked Invincible. He was given the utmost respect in...
  7. GunstarHeroblack

NEOGEO girl sketch.

NEOGEO girl sketch. This sketch of mine was old like from 1998 , just some chic holdin a gun- inspired by the "t-shirt NEO Geo girl" that is on the forum, I just added the lables later on and the cord for the gun- lol-seriously though i gotta buy a Photoshop program.... :rolleyes:
  8. GunstarHeroblack

Zankuro Samurai Showdown 3 sketch.........

old sketch of Zankuro- experimenting with pens and markers-with a bit of watercolour.........after drawing- I was like -"wait- he dosent have Eyebrows".......too late...oh well.....
  9. GunstarHeroblack

2 KOF "96" teams sketches and photo.

One of these pics I posted in a thread in here a while ago, most people couldnt see it - it was then on GEOcites:(.... the picture wasnt clear enough , I never got a good enough picture of this work with the lack of a panaoramic camera- its still a shit Picture, and dosn't do the painting...
  10. GunstarHeroblack

Guile,Nash,Cammy vs The IKARI WARRIORS.

Man, The Team Of IKARI Has been around for sooo long and have been a favorite of the KOF series, representing Annually. Here we are with Capcom Vs Snk, Capcom vs SnkPRO, CvsS2 and SVC chaos- 4 Roll CALLS, still no single (playable)IKARI warrior Present - absolute Fuckery.----Talk about No...
  11. GunstarHeroblack

KOF tournament...with a Capcom team?

I know there has been the HUGE ongoing arguement of the two games CvS2, and SvCC, intead of the 1/2 CAPCOM characters vs 1/2 SNK characters theme to a brand new fighting game, both companies could agree to cross over/Import a "select few" of characters to an EXISTING tourney- EG: a team of...
  12. GunstarHeroblack

Terry Bogard UndercoverCop Sketch.....

An old Sketch of mine from 1999 or so the thought of Terry Fighting Crime...lol The beard and stubble was an add on later something I found gave him more of an edge - lol...lol
  13. GunstarHeroblack

Chunli in a Vice/mature outfit have a look......

this is another sketch I did a while back, 1999 to be exact, after the KOF painting, In an attempt at creating my own characters I fell way short on the creative side, its gettin to be that almost any female asian looking character is a chunli rip or the like.....lol. the standing pic of her is...
  14. GunstarHeroblack

KING OF FIGHTERS 1994-1998 ALL TEAM painting.

Hey Guys Ive been a huge fan of this series for quite a while now ever since it started in 1994, when 1996 came along I fell in love with that Chizuru Jumbotron stage, and have been working on this painting for a while, it took me roughly two years on and off to get this close to finished so...
  15. GunstarHeroblack

which KOF year has your favorite Artwork layout overall??

Any of you guys have A FAVORITE year for the Kof artwork/overall layout?? Mine would have to be Kof 1996, (even though the game itself has its flaws) the appearance of everyting looked balanced ......intro, game character art/ team winning poses, sprites, all had that fresh new start to them...
  16. GunstarHeroblack

The Final KOF Ever?.....A true Dream match Classic of all time?

The king of fighters series seems to be coming to an end with the 2003 storyline, a couple more chapters to the new storyline then the "dreamatch" game.......Ive just played the Imported "STREETFIGHTER2" anniversary edition which includes all of the original charcaters and their versions over...
  17. GunstarHeroblack

King Of Fighters 2003.......... ONLINE????

You would think that it should be that since this game has been around for a decade or so it would be about time It can be introduced to Online play? KOF2k3....online.. I know not on the Neo Geo Hardware, lol ....of course - but Playstation 2 and X box gamers?....Hopefully soon..... what do you...
  18. GunstarHeroblack

A Totally Fresh KOF.? yes NO?.....any ideas guys?

Every year we are introduced to another game of this fighting series....In my opinion the series peaked at 98' and since then its had some interesting combos / moves from characters and all, but the story has kinda droned a bit , dont get me wrong I love KOF- But man I still see a couple of...