IKARI WARRIORS......team sketch......

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I had the urge to draw Team Ikari the other day actually rarely do we see Clark without his sunglasses though-

without the shades He kinda looks (sort of) like Terry Bogard if you look at him in a certain way........oh well:spock:

gunstarheroBLACK-ikariwarriorsthelaststand.jpg

Last edited:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Great work!

minor critique: your "tough unshaven" guys all have a bit TOO similar of a look. I knew it was Ralf but I was like "wait I've seen this before..... right?"

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
DanAdamKOF said:
Great work!

minor critique: your "tough unshaven" guys all have a bit TOO similar of a look. I knew it was Ralf but I was like "wait I've seen this before..... right?"

LOL! exactly what i was saying as well when i was finishing it!!!, I was like, dont he look like the sideways RYU I drew! ....what the hell- similar faces like the two are related- I gotta correct this with more practice with tough guy faces.......lol

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
cool sketch man.
that's going in my collection.
and don't worry about clark.
he's the most nondescript fighting character
in any game.
still gotta love'm though.
that man's so fucking cool.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Totally Badass!!! Gawsh the Ikari team is just too badass for words.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Excellent pic overall. Clark and Ralf look great, but you seriously messed up on Leona's hands and lower arms.

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
M said:
Excellent pic overall. Clark and Ralf look great, but you seriously messed up on Leona's hands and lower arms.

Point noted M, her hands look like they were made out of twisties chips" Mushy soft, NO BONE structure ,too small especially at the wrists and the forearms are too big on a second look.....

Thanks for the critiques, cuz I can now go back and directly attend the errors and quickly fix the problems with the picture :spock: in this case "Hands".......

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Ooooh!!! MElikes!.... Great job fellow Vancouverite!... Wow!...

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
DOOD that sketch is so bad ass! Saved that shit for my wallpaper, anything to do with the IKARI WARRIORS is alright in my book. Now if we could just get a canvased battle scene of the IKARI WARRIORS killing some enemy personnel in various ways that be teh shit!

Good work man!

:buttrock:

MERCENARY X99

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
Pretty coo. I think it would be even better if it were in color. Do you use a pen tablet like the Wacom Intuitos? I would recommend getting one of those, they're pretty coo.

Keep up the cool drawings.. I dig em.

Kyosuke75

Mr. Wizard

Angel's Love Slave
Nice style. I have the same problem with scoping scale some times. If I'm really into what Im producing and want to keep it a drawing then I'll sometimes go back and do a tracing to fix the scale problems and then finalize the drawing. Most times I don't see my mistakes till some time after I've done a piece. I think a lot of artists have the same trouble. It takes a lot of practice to imprint on your mind correct proportions so you dont run into that problem so much anymore. It's all about repetition. The minds eye can be tricky...so very tricky, TRICKY, tricky, TRICKY to rock around....(clears throught) anyway good work.:D

Neo Gunloc

Rugal's Thug
Absolutely fantastic.
You could make a living out of that.
Your Ryu sketch looked awesome as well.
Much better than some comic artists I've seen.
(Anyone remember the Tekken comics from Knightstone ? ugh !!)

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Holy Shite thats the shiznit. Definitely eye-candy. Hope you get the urge more often. :buttrock:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
great work except for the points mentioned and well, ralphs neck seems a bit long :/

better than anything i can do:cool:

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
GREAT drawing!! I love the hands! Very unique style and theres a lot of energy in the picture.

great stuff!