KING OF FIGHTERS 1994-1998 ALL TEAM painting.

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hey Guys Ive been a huge fan of this series for quite a while now ever since it started in 1994, when 1996 came along I fell in love with that Chizuru Jumbotron stage, and have been working on this painting for a while, it took me roughly two years on and off to get this close to finished so KOF1998 was out and expanded on the Orochi team, on the right, and added the Kof'97 team furthest on the left, heck, riding off of the Television coverage theme in KOF97, I also threw in an "SNK TODAY" PRESS BOX on the right side the picture spans about 3.5 ft x 14ft. sorry the pics are Total SHIT, I havent figured out how to get the whole thing in one shot, I gotta take a better pic/s of it anyaways still goin to school for life drawing and today??? I still have yet to finish it!! lol its been six years already!! Ive been soo busy with drawing ive kinda abandoned it..........Damn.
kingoffightersfinal.jpg

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
The images aren't as clear as I'd like, but it does look good. Any chance you could get some clearer shots, or maybe some zoom shots on a small group of characters, to give a better impression of the level of detail?

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
yea sorry about that Ill try and get back the pic up here again, Ill also try and get better pics of it in the meantime, I do have a couple more close ups of the individual Teams, which show more detail.......which sucks...how I made the painting was to paint the individual teams one by one , and paint the background separately, then as a cut out place them on and in the order that I thought best suited...I had placed the Painting later in a corner, which put the middle of the stadium in the corner so that either side of the painting was on two opposite walls it kinda made a 3d effect wich i thought was kinda cool.since its been 1998 that ive last worked on it, it wasnt until 1997 or so that I got into Life Drawing......which has helped me look at things a great deal more, and looking back at that mass painting I definately wanna scrap it and produce A new one . maybe a bit bigger and carefully taking more time drawing and painting each team. Ive moved since then and now the painting resides rolled up in my Storage, and havent yet set up my studio for it............