Fatal fury Classic Sketch

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
yo guys whats up....its been Ages since ive been on this Forum, but anyhow, I told myself if I did anymore SNK related artwork Id post it up here........I think there are the only guys I use as A Stock team when I play KOF, everyone else I always Edit.....hope yall likes...up on my small devart Gallery.......

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42260503/

or a direct link to the image.....if the above dosent work....

my.php

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Yo Black, I've always wanted to tell you that you've got one of the most bitchin pics in your sig. Jazz is the man.
Your FF sketch is cool shit, too.

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Baseley09 said:
Very good, not so sure about Terry & Joe's cod peices tho.
cheers bro, yeah they kinda look warped with the resolution , also anatomy and execution could have been better.....ill pay more attention in the future...thanks for looking.....

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
LoneSage said:
Yo Black, I've always wanted to tell you that you've got one of the most bitchin pics in your sig. Jazz is the man.
Your FF sketch is cool shit, too.

thanks man, well thanks to Mark brooks, i think who did them covers for Transformers a while back.......hes an awesome artist...his works are seriously flawless.....Jazz is my favorite G1 transformer.

thanks for the feedback guys....much appreciated-for the crits and comments.....peace.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Sick. Some excellent artists on this site... I really, really like that art.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
dope art and like somebody mentioned, jazz is tha mannn, or bot.

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
The "Special Moves" part really kicks ass, especially Joe's Hurricane Upper. Well done, black.

-Tech

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Wow, excellent work. The passive, standing poses at the top and the high-action attacks on the bottom are a nice contrast. Any plans to color this piece?