Ryu Sketch......in art class...

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Art Class (figure drawing) today the model never showed up , so I was in a sporting mood and Inspired by the calling of Street fighter 4, I decided to draw Ryu.After watching that Anime of the StreetFighter2 movie, (japan dubbing) he almost looked Invincible. He was given the utmost respect in that film.....

lately it looks like Todays male/female characters put on jewlery, glitter , make up, and strangly seem to "inherit projectile attacks" without any Real form of martial arts training......BUT then again it comes to variety of styles of which only one kind would be massively boring......but who am I to judge that-

Rugged and Rock tough, Ryu is a true Warrior whos busted his ass over the years , earned his powers,and paid his dues........ [/QUOTE]
gunstarheroBLACK-zryufanart0444.jpg

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Excellent, you should do a color version.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Looks really good, the only thing I (personally) dislike is hit nose in the side view.

Other than that, really good, great detail.

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Wow!.... Nice paragraph about Ryu!.....

J/K.... The drawing's awesome!... But my computer screen is broken so I can't seem to see the image properly.... Everything is wavy.... I need to buy a new monitor.... :p

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I wish I could draw like that!
Nice work, indeed
names Rick James, Bitch :buttrock:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Thats really good.
He kind of looks american though :)
Rugged.

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
You're picture actually makes me like Ryu somewhat. Nice work. Very nice indeed.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
That's pretty cool, the only critique I'd have is that the head from the side looks flat. You've got the body down great but all of the sudden it flattens out. Otherwise, I like your style, keep it up.