NEOGEO girl sketch.

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
NEOGEO girl sketch.

This sketch of mine was old like from 1998 , just some chic holdin a gun- inspired by the "t-shirt NEO Geo girl" that is on the forum, I just added the lables later on and the cord for the gun- lol-seriously though i gotta buy a Photoshop program.... :rolleyes:
gunstarheroBLACK-zneogeodotadvertismentgirl.jpg

Last edited:

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Very nice work. I like the work you did with the uh....GIANT BREASTS.

Curt

apostate
yaah daz es gut

reminds me of Chun-li with those asian style pants

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
The arm/hand that's resting on her hip is kinda screwed-up-looking proportionately, but overall, it looks excellent. Good use of perspective with the pose.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
The face looks really good, still, I don't like the body overall, the perspective is pretty good as well, but drawing such an excessive quantity of lines doesn't fit a girl design. When you draw a man, like your Zankuro or Ryu, the amount of lines gives them a "rough" look, which fits the characters perfectly, still, when drawing a girl you should use cleaner lines, and overall less lines. Just compare her face/head with her body and you will understand what I mean. Her face looks very clean and nice, while her body looks... obese.

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Agreed. Mushiki, M,

Thanks for the honest Critiques. The same problems that you guys pointed out, are the same problems that other people had as well with this drawing when I showed them..............mixed feelings- somethings were right while some things just looked weird , overdone and unproportionately out of balance. Especially when getting a feel for perspective.
It has helped me to work harder at trying to correct the perspective problems over time that plagued the past -:D

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Her lips/mouth would be a work of art if properly colored.

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Bah!.... My computer monitor prevents me from seeing it clearly!!!! It looks good as far as I can make it out with my screen... Soooo wavy...

GunstarHeroBlack?... Any relations to the other "Gunstar Hero" member (there is another one, right???)???

Last edited:

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
seba_boi said:
Bah!.... My computer monitor prevents me from seeing it clearly!!!! It looks good as far as I can make it out with my screen... Soooo wavy...

GunstarHeroBlack?... Any relations to the other "Gunstar Hero" member (there is another one, right???)???

nahh seba boi...he is the original gunstarhero. two differnt people.......