King Of Fighters 2003.......... ONLINE????

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
You would think that it should be that since this game has been around for a decade or so it would be about time It can be introduced to Online play? KOF2k3....online.. I know not on the Neo Geo Hardware, lol ....of course - but Playstation 2 and X box gamers?....Hopefully soon..... what do you think guys good or a bad Idea?
:cool:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Online against who? There was never a downpour of people playing CvsSNK2, nevermind that "king of what's it called" fighting game. Nobody really knows about KOF in the US, and outside of it, you better believe the lag will be there. Not the best experience, I'm sure.

I doubt they would spend time making servers and all that programming for a port of a game that won't sell that well... sad to say. :annoyed:

Spike

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Shapermc said:
Go to an arcade.

Haha! Amen. Too damn bad that there's not ONE single arcade in my whole godforsaken town that even carries MVS, nevermind anything else good.

Sad, really.
Spike

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Spike Spiegel said:
Haha! Amen. Too damn bad that there's not ONE single arcade in my whole godforsaken town that even carries MVS, nevermind anything else good.

Sad, really.
Spike
Build it and they will come....

^-^

PUNJABEE

Banned
All arcades carry now are those gay DDR games and the stupid "silent scope" games.

no one carries 2D fighters anymore = teh suck

Dazz_Kyo

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Man King of Fighters series just doesn't get the respect from young gamers. It is so sad. I would love for them to make an online game but it wouldn't happen.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I played CvS2 online and it wasn't all that great because of a number of reasons, quitters, trash-talking scrubs, lags, etc. KoF2k3 online would be a nice idea, but I guess it would suffer from the same problems.

Still, it's a shame that SNKP seems to shun Xbox owners in favour of the PS2. Sure, the PS2 has way more users in their main market Asia, but the access to online gaming is much easier on Xbox with an already established CvS2 online scene, I guess most ppl that play CvS2 online would also play KoF2k3 online.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
wtf.jpg

hyde

Super Spy Agent
dragonwillow said:
O____O Is that real?

And yah, nice FLCL bg ^____^

nah
you can change the name to whatever with Kawaks
i had a "The King of Fighters 1993"

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
I hardly ever noticed lag with CvS2 on xbox live.

Both SNK and Capcom should be porting games to xbox live.

Imagine, Third Strike or Samurai Shodown 5 online... :drool:

SeVeNMerc

Kuroko's Training Dummy
First sometimes there was lag on C vs SNk2, but i found nice list of friends to play that did not quit and did not lag, and it helped my game allot. I'm only average at fighters, however playing the people online brought my skill up i was learning the advance techs and learning combos and basic stuff from them. my best friend would often be pretty close to my skill lvl, now i could play him 40 game and maybe lose one.

SNK could easily fix the quitters problem. You have a record that shows wins/lose and disconnects. If some one quits on you get the win.

amittttp

n00b
crazy about KOF

crazy about KOF but it is not found easily
here in my place
have to wait year to get a copy from market