The Final KOF Ever?.....A true Dream match Classic of all time?

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
The king of fighters series seems to be coming to an end with the 2003 storyline, a couple more chapters to the new storyline then the "dreamatch" game.......Ive just played the Imported "STREETFIGHTER2" anniversary edition which includes all of the original charcaters and their versions over the years to date which I found quite interesting, and to boot also including SF the Movie quite cool.....Now The KING OF FIGHTERS Closing Game I think that they should also do the same thing with putting all of the characters theyve ever had in the series (I Know They did this with a few characters in 98' playing previous versions of themselves) into One and really Finish off this Memorable Classic with one huge Dreammatch game, since it will be so big they could only fit something like this on a DvD perhaps?..........oh well dont mind me Im just Dreaming again and thinking outloud.;)

Well, actually I hope KOF never ends...how did you get the info that the KOF'03 storyline is going to be the final one...? Yeah it would be nice to have a Dream Match where it'll feature everyone from KOF'94 - '05 (every 4 years).

Even if it does end, the characters will exist, as they'll be put into future VS games.....SNK vs Sammy/Guilty Gear hopefully....

Moriya

Cheng's Errand Boy
Funny, I've had a very similar idea some time ago... a huge dream match with all of the kof characters, in all of their different versions, with all the backgrounds, music, all of the systems...

But it would only work if they balanced EVERYONE. Not only removing all of the bugs (98 Daimon, 2001 Foxy) and infinites (2001 Kula, 97 Terry), but also toning down the overpowered ones (2001 Foxy, 2001 Heidern, 2000 K', etc) and improving the weak ones (2000 Ramon, 2000 Hinako, etc). It would surely require a hell lot of work and play testing time.

Vernon

"Stumpy"
once read from some part that kof will end in 2005/2006..

the last dream match, with all the characters, the backgrounds, the music etc. would be indeed a dream!! The most beautiful gift that the SNK-Playmore could give to the fans of kof :drool:

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
Kof should not end, the dream match should be done in 06, then it just needs to start over again like in 94, it needs about 5 new teams & it needs to be unique.