Search results

1. M

FS: NAOMI 1 (The Typing of the Dead) and NAOMI 2 (King of Route66)

For sale - (Okay, I'll put in the price, after looking around other sites.) - NAOMI with The Typing of the Dead (with keyboard and adapter) - SOLD - NAOMI 2 with King of Route66 (Works, but won't run without steering wheel attachment.) $350 - NAOMI/Triforce GD-Rom and DIMM board. $100 -...
  2. M

FS: Brezzasoft Crystal System w/ The Crystal of Kings

Raising money for a major project - and a bunch of arcade stuff sitting collecting dust, so selling them all off. I'll put up more stuff for sale soon, but for now, let's start with Crystal System w/ game. Not sure how much to ask for - maybe $500? ***SOLD*** Thank you!
  3. M

FS: Bust-A-Move Again MVS (PRICE REDUCED, FREE SHIPPING)

I'm selling a Bust-A-Move Again MVS. Blue cartridge, holographic label, with serial numbers intact. $100. PM me. I'll pay for shipping myself.
  4. M

*SOLD* WTS: Sega JAMMA Test Board (PIC INSIDE) *PRICE REDUCED*

*SOLD* Today, I have this up for sale: *REMOVED THE PICTURE TO STOP LEECHING OFF MY WEB SERVER* Don't worry, it's securely inside an anti-static bag right now. This is a SEGA JAMMA Test Board. I haven't seen ANYBODY else having this in the years I had this with me. Though... I've seen...
  5. M

*SOLD!* Neo Bomberman Kit - Complete and in very good condition - $175. *PRICE REDUCED*

*SOLD!* Like the title says, I have a Neo Bomberman complete kit in a very good condition for $175. The only "problem" is the writing, "BOMBERMAN" immediately under the label. I promise I will double-box this and secure this very well inside another box and not ship the kit as is. (Had to...
  6. M

WTS: Supergun inside an ammo case. (FREE SHIPPING AND PRICE = COST OF PARTS)

*UPDATE - Free shipping. Will be expensive for me, but I really need to get rid of this ASAP, so I don't care. Price = the cost of all parts together, $250.* Today, I'm selling a supergun with the following features: - VGA output - Composite/component/s-video output - You can use both...
  7. M

*SOLD!* CMVS AND Bust-A-Move, extra PSUs, and PS controller adapter for only $300!

*SOLD!* I'm selling a CMVS package for $300.00. What you will get: A CMVS that was done by Neotropolis (without Neotropolis price!), with UniBIOS 2.3, composite and s-video output. JAMMA fully functional and can be used with supergun. A Playstation controller adapter for Neo Geo. (Bought...
  8. M

Supergun project

A long while ago, I managed to get in touch with Dean at multimods.com, and despite warning from you guys that he wouldn't deliver, I decided to wait on him to finish my supergun as agreed (and promised). Well, you guys were right, he disappeared on me and my e-mails were ignored, so... I've...
  9. M

CMVS and few accessories. FREE SHIPPING! PRICE REDUCED TO $300!

I'm definitely getting out of arcade scene, I just don't have time or money for it. So, you get to benefit from my departure! To see the pictures, visit this site: http://mdm.eml.cc - SNK Neo Geo Multi Video System MV-1FZS (Consolized, UNIBIOS v2.3) - 3 Ault SC200 PSUs - 1 Old-style Neo-Geo...
  10. M

Neo Geo Deals! (CMVS and Cabinets with lot of freebies)

Well, I got scammed out of money by Super Auctions for the IRMaze I sold at auction. Oh well. When I get more details/actions, I'll create a thread in Feedback about my experience. Big Red cabinet for sale! 300 dollars, you're responsible for pickup. PM me if you're interested. This...
  11. M

LaserActive with games (JPN) - SOLD

SOLD ATTENTION: PM me ONLY if you're serious about buying this from me... last several PM I got was all timewasters. They asked me to hold the product for them... then I never heard back from them again. No more of "holding". (Picture in my next post) I'm selling a Japanese LaserActive...
  12. M

The Irritating Maze cabinet

Not for sale anymore. Hello! Got a big one here! The Irritating Maze cabinet Irritating Maze cabinet: the DUMBEST impulsive purchase of 2009. I said dumbest because my wife and I will be moving around a few times within the next couple years. How in the heaven are we supposed to bring...
  13. M

Neo Bomberman and UniBIOS error

(This isn't the same CMVS that I had Calendar error, I got the CMVS replaced by kpj. Thank you very much, kpj!) This is a consolized Neo Geo MV-1FZ with UniBIOS 2.3. Okay, I've spent last few hours playing Neo Bomberman (or trying to, I'll get to that in a sec.) First game, I decided to...
  14. M

Arcades, LaserActive, and more!

Thanks to prosolis, everything has been SOLD! Thank you VERY much, everybody! In a few days, I MAY put up The Irritating Maze cabinet up for sale. I haven't decided if I want to do that just yet. PM with offers if you want to call dib on it. Thanks, again!
  15. M

Sega Arcade Systems

I'll confess right off the bat that I'm a huge Sega fanboy... Anyway. Do anybody know where I can obtain the following Sega arcade systems (no cabinet, just motherboard or game): Sega HIKARU, Sega Chihiro, or Sega Triforce? eBay never had any of them up for sale, ever. Google yielded...
  16. M

WTB: Bazooka Supergun

See my next reply.
  17. M

"Hardware Self-Test Failed"

I recently bought Cyber-Lip and Metal Slug X from somebody here. Cyber-Lip ran pretty well (that ending was quite unexpected!) but Metal Gear X, when inserted into my CMVS with UniBIOS, starts up with a garbled screen, can't really read what it says on the screen, but I could barely make out a...
  18. M

Looking for arcade dealers

Many apologies if this isn't the correct place to post this, but I don't know where else to post this... I'm visiting Rochester, New York for a week, and am wondering if there's any arcade dealers (or operators that would be willing to let me take a look inside the warehouse) around in...
  19. M

Sega Naomi and Capcom I/O

I have a quick question - I'm aware that Sega Naomi needs its own power supply due to 3.3V being required (Arcade power supplies doesn't have that voltage), but would having a Capcom I/O to JAMMA erases the need for the 3.3V line going to the Naomi? Thanks
  20. M

Need help building a supergun.

So far: I have two power supplies, one full JAMMA harness, and one NeoBitz encoder right here with jrok's encoder and sync-cleaner coming in very soon.