The Irritating Maze cabinet

mdm

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not for sale anymore.

Hello! Got a big one here!

The Irritating Maze cabinet

Irritating Maze cabinet: the DUMBEST impulsive purchase of 2009. I said dumbest because my wife and I will be moving around a few times within the next couple years. How in the heaven are we supposed to bring this extremely heavy cabinet around with us? I should have bought this when we had SETTLED down in one place.... Oh well. I hope this will go to a good home.

(This is the original, not some hacked up cabinet converted to IRMaze cabinet. I'll take pictures later.)

If you're serious about buying this from me, PM me with an offer and we'll talk.

Last edited:

mdm

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Updated the title to add a word, "supergun". Added pictures of the supergun in the link in the first post. Take a look.

Added that this supergun is identical, feature-wise to the one on Multimods.com. No difference other than item placements on the supergun.

Last edited:

mdm

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Sold the supergun, edited the post and title to delete any reference to supergun.

About the IRMaze: This is the original, not some hacked up cabinet converted to IRMaze cabinet. I'll take pictures later.

SMMM

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I live about 40min away. Don't see too many cabs on sale around here, so I'd like to at least see pics.

mdm

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not home right now, I'll put up some pictures later tonight. That's my promise.

mdm

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Finally found the camera cable. The link to the photos: http://mdm.eml.cc/irmaze/

As you can see, the cabinet itself looks pretty good, the monitor is perfect. This thing uses a MV-1B Neo-Geo. Air compressor (the silver thing on the bottom of maze) works perfectly, and DOES get irritating after a while (heh-heh), so you can simply disconnect it by removing power from it.

SMMM - since you're only 40 minutes away... if you buy this thing, you can just leave the transportation to me. I'll take care of that. It's better if I'm there in person anyway so I can show you how to assemble this thing and how everything works.

mdm

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Meh. I'm going to take this thing off the post, and store it at somebody else's house. Been researching this thing, and the price is probably going to be way higher than what most of you are willing to pay. Pretty rare cab, too, from what I see.