WTS: Supergun inside an ammo case. (FREE SHIPPING AND PRICE = COST OF PARTS)

mdm

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
*UPDATE - Free shipping. Will be expensive for me, but I really need to get rid of this ASAP, so I don't care.

Price = the cost of all parts together, $250.*

Today, I'm selling a supergun with the following features:

- VGA output
- Composite/component/s-video output
- You can use both VGA AND composite, component, or s-video at the same time.

- A switch to switch between JROK encoder and NeoBitz encoder at any time, even during the gameplay. Jrok has been installed, but not NeoBitz, but it's trivial to install.

- Sync cleaner to both Jrok and NeoBitz.

- Completely wired up controller ports, Player 1 and Player 2 ready.

- Internal arcade PSU. Takes a standard PC power cable, power receptacle mounted externally. Contains two fuses leading from PSU to the rest of the stuff.

- Knobs to adjust colors on the fly.

- Knob to control sound volumes, and audio attenuation circuity. Working perfectly.

- Switch to switch between stereo and mono audio.

- All inside a real ammo case.

This project can be improved upon by anybody. Still sort of "rough" around the edge, we stopped working on this due to issues in the life. The thing is fully functional, though. Just need one NeoBitz if you want to use the encoder switch feature.

PM me. Shipping is free.

photo%201.JPG

photo%203.JPG

photo%205.JPG

photo12.JPG

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Yeah it's nice in theory, but it's way too damn big to be a convenient supergun, which is what they are made for to begin with, convenience.

Good luck with the sale.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Yeah it's nice in theory, but it's way too damn big to be a convenient supergun, which is what they are made for to begin with, convenience.

Good luck with the sale.

Don't think ammo cans are that big. The one's I have are about 10x8x6. They aren't really that heavy either (when they're empty). Beside's, that's what the carrying handle is for. :loco:

Good luck with the sale.

mdm

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Wired for NeoGeo.

Also, I've set the price at the cost of all parts together, and throwing in free shipping. (Yes, I know shipping is going to be... expensive. I don't care. Get this thing off my hand, please.)