Arcades, LaserActive, and more!

mdm

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thanks to prosolis, everything has been SOLD!

Thank you VERY much, everybody!

In a few days, I MAY put up The Irritating Maze cabinet up for sale. I haven't decided if I want to do that just yet. PM with offers if you want to call dib on it.

Thanks, again!

Last edited:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
A, uh, I don't know how to describe this one. It's TINY JAMMA board from Sega. "PacMan-like" game. I think Sega packaged this game with every empty arcade cabinets in Japan to get around some kind of law, or so I heard.

That's a Sega Jamma test board. Pretty rare. IIRC the last one here sold for around $100.

Good luck with your sale and hope things get better soon :)

SMMM

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Wow, according to google maps, we live 40 minutes away! Won't have spending money for another couple weeks - but if you still have stuff available I'd love to go test it out/pick it up. Especially the atomiswave and F3.

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Sorry to hear that.

Sorry for the off-the-topic, but a friend of mine caught a pneumonia that last a long time: don't leave the treatment, even it is a long one.

At least here in Spain we have Universal Healthcare, and nobody gets ruined paying treatmens, and nobody has to worry to not receiving the required treatment because he can not afford it.

Hope you'll win your fight against your disease.

Very attractive stuff here; nice Laseractive pack.

Last edited:

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
How much for the laseractive? Got any pics of whats included?

mdm

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
About the picture for LaserActive - I bought it from Princess Isabella in this forum, it'll be easier for me to just link you to her thread containing the picture. The thing has barely been used since I got it from her. Here it is, including the price I paid for it. (Not including shipping) http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203573

Genesis, I would prefer to sell it as a set, Genesis, SegaCD, and Power Base Converter, if that's okay with you. $30 (Genesis) + $45 (Sega CD) + $30 (Power Base Converter) = $105. Throw in 50 for all games (for all systems) + shipping + controllers + misc stuff, and it's yours.

NAOMI, I'll take a look around and see what others is selling this thing for before I set the price, give me a few minutes. What's a "gg"?

Last edited:

mdm

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'll try this once again: LaserActive with both Sega and PCEngine modules and several games, this time I'll knock $150 off the price. $550 SHIPPED.

Last edited:

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Payment sent for Naomi and Taito systems... Hope your life turns around mdm and that this bit of cash helps!

mdm

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just updated the first post, and added an offer for all Hyper Neo Geo 64 set...

I'm begging, somebody, please take them off my hand :eye:

mdm

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Come on, I really need HNG64 gone, they're just cluttering up the space. So I updated the first post with a new deal.