*SOLD* WTS: Sega JAMMA Test Board (PIC INSIDE) *PRICE REDUCED*

mdm

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
*SOLD*

Today, I have this up for sale:
*REMOVED THE PICTURE TO STOP LEECHING OFF MY WEB SERVER*

Don't worry, it's securely inside an anti-static bag right now.

This is a SEGA JAMMA Test Board. I haven't seen ANYBODY else having this in the years I had this with me. Though... I've seen somebody else selling this over at shumps for $140 -

(Description from that link:

Sega Test Jamma PCB from 1990 EXTREMELY RARE $140 OBO
This is a sega jamma test PCB. Its a game kinda like pacman. The object is to get all the dots before the enemy can get you. You can control the movement of your guy up down left or right. You speed up the game with button 1 and pause it with button 2. It has multiple levels. I haven't made it past level 3 because you get two enemies after you on that stage. This was used by sega when testing there cabs they built. This is super rare and great for a collector the PCB is in MINT shape.)

Picture:

I'm asking $50 (or OBO) for it. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Bean_Bandit

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
The game on this board is also known as "Dottori-kun". SEGA included it with new cabinets for a long time because of some stupid Japanese law that prevented them from selling cabinets without a game. Definitely a cool piece!

mdm

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I would like to put an emphasis on "OBO", if you don't want to pay $100, tell me. I'm willing to accept almost any price point. I'm looking to get rid of this.