Trump Has COVID-19.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
If he survives it, he'll be able to say he defeated the 'Chinese virus' AND The Simpsons' Nostradamus powers.

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Ten bucks says he'll live and call it no big deal.

The only reason he will live is because he has the best doctors in the world paid by tax dollars. Yet, his administration is dismantling Affordable Care Act for average citizen which guarantee health insurance for people with preexisting condition, which the GOP said covid infections are considered preexisting. Supreme Court hearing on this case is on Nov 10th of this year. I had a health scare last year and ACA/ Obamacare literally saved my life. Crossing my fingers Donald to become part of the 200,000 dead due to covid.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
If Covid does do Trump in (he is old), do you think Pence could beat Biden?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Another question just occurred to me: if Trump does die, what happens to mail-in ballots that have already been sent in? Do they get to vote again with a new ballot, or would a Trump vote automatically go to Pence?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Another question just occurred to me: if Trump does die, what happens to mail-in ballots that have already been sent in? Do they get to vote again with a new ballot, or would a Trump vote automatically go to Pence?

I'm curious as well.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I don’t think (sadly) Trump is going anywhere since he’s being treated with an experimental antibody cocktail that hasn’t gotten FDA approval yet, as well as Vitamin D, Zinc, Melatonin, and a couple other drugs. They’re throwing the damn kitchen sink at him.

Edit: looks like his main “treatment” is actually Remdesivir.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

I think it goes to Pence if trump wins but is dead. Pelosi would become VP.

In MO in the early 2000s we had Mel Carnahan running against John Ashcroft for Senate. Carnahan died in a plane crash just before the election but after the ballots had been printed.

Carnahan won (as an aside: FUCK John Ashcroft). I believe the Governor appointed a stand in until they had a Special election.

Joke was on us though because Bush made Ashcroft the ducking Attorney General.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
How wild would it be if they all knew they had covid but went to the debate anyway with the idea that if Joe gets it, maybe he'd die.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
It would probably be better for the American people if covid took both Trump and Biden. Then no one could say shit.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
truth is he was never in any real danger, the lethality of the virus has diminished significantly. So this is just an extra layer with regards to pre election variables and how they play out.
Biden doesn't seem to have the fight in him to use this against Trump effectively. So it'll be p to Trump. He needs another wild proclamation or promise to get a rise out of his followers

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
The experimental, anti-body cocktail given to trump-is not for folks w/ ‘mild symptoms.’

He’s cooked.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Any politician at risk from covid should retire. Most 70+ year olds can barely drive a car, let alone run a country. The empire is sputtering and it's high time for a purge.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It gets a lot messier than most people realize. The party can select a new nominee, but with the election already underway it's too late to put a new name on the ballot. It falls to state laws and their electors in the electoral college to make a choice. Most likely the party would select a candidate and most electors would give their votes to that candidate. Though there would definitely be many court challenges along the way.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Chris Christie, who said he had to find out about his potential exposure by watching the news, has tested positive.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
If Clinton were president we'd be down to 6 Supreme Court Justices, although I guess Kennedy might not have retired.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If Clinton were president we'd be down to 6 Supreme Court Justices, although I guess Kennedy might not have retired.

Based on oral argument, there’s a case to be made that Clarence Thomas had been Weekends at Bernie’s for the past 5 years.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
The experimental, anti-body cocktail given to trump-is not for folks w/ ‘mild symptoms.’

He’s cooked.

Didn't he just get infected?
They say he gets tested all the time.

Anyways from what I've read you get it and maybe show a fever or slight symptoms in the first few days but it takes about 10-14 days to see if it'll get serious or not.

If he's needing to get a medivac to the emergency room and get oxygen in the first few days that's not a good sign.

Or maybe he's just a giant pussy.