Neo Alec
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi ,
    I was wondering if u could share with me the dump.img u made of your internal sd 'please ?
    My 337' neogeox is bricked i know how to flash it i just need a proper file...'please
    Hello Neo Alec,
    Since I looked on the forums and noticed you had Treasure of the Carribean on the Neo Geo Cd I thought I would ask this question I posted on the forums regarding a glitch in the game I encountered.

I just purchased Treasure of the Carribean on the neo geo cd and noticed a glitch that occurs most of the time when I get to the gameplay screen. It will start with both characters floating up and down(the only animation on the characters) and there are no blocks that come down. There is no music either and there is a large grave stone in the bottom left corner of the screen that is different from the regular gameplay screen when the gameplay is working, and the colors are also darker. The only way I can get it to play is to pause and quit the game for a restart. Have you encountered this? I can't believe that NCI would release a game like that with such a major glitch.

Thank you,
    Kris
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest profile posts

ElecMan wrote on WilalvesBR's profile.
Hi, I saw your YouTube video where you displayed your MegaMan the Power Battle Rental Board. Would you be intereswd in selling it? I can make you an offer. Thanks

Olá, vi seu vídeo no YouTube em que você exibiu seu MegaMan, o Painel de aluguel do Power Battle. Você estaria interessado em vendê-lo? Eu posso te fazer uma oferta. Obrigado
Sylvie wrote on Mr.Bojangles's profile.
Fuck you
rlpcZQP.gif
CORY wrote on neo_moe's profile.
IzbzbXi.gif
SNKGalSimp wrote on Mai_Lover's profile.
Hi there, I am a Mai fan too and I just joined.