StevenK
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• StevenK
      StevenK reacted to Neodogg's post in the thread Summer 2024 pics thread with Haha Haha.
      Cause they use real dog?
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to Neodogg's post in the thread Summer 2024 pics thread with Haha Haha.
      @basic some reason this vendor at the fair made me think of you…
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to Lagduf's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Like Like.
      Middle aged men should not watch streamers. If you’ll excuse me I’m going to go do some real man shit outside and use some power tools...
    • StevenK
      StevenK replied to the thread Tonight’s debate.
      Oh look, it's bacis the sunt
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to basic's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Angry Angry.
      defense* sometimes I dunno why I like you.
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to Taiso's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Love Love.
      I would venture a guess you don't concern yourself with it all that much and just engage here because you enjoy this place.
    • StevenK
      And wavering
    • StevenK
      There's some truth to this, this stuff isn't a hobby of mine. In my defence I do actually read these threads, and follow links people...
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to basic's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Haha Haha.
      lol it's a reach to consider TYT, Destiny, and Hasan pre-requisites for understanding the state of current politics. Steve is just a...
    • StevenK
      What is TYT? Sorry, looked it up. Don't know TDS, don't know TYT, don't know Destiny, don't know Hasan. I'm ok with falling out of...
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to basic's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Like Like.
      sometimes you don't like someone for whatever reason. that's not irrational and it's perfectly fine to not want to vote for someone you...
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to Lagduf's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Haha Haha.
      Sounds like you have TDS. :emb:
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to Lagduf's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Like Like.
      It's more or less the same as calling someone crazy or a Nazi or any other word that simply means "you are a bad/other" and because you...
    • StevenK
      How would it be irrational? Assume he's not famous. If I was in school with trump I would have beaten the shit out of him again and...
    • StevenK
      Yeah I'm not convinced TDS is a thing. It seems perfectly natural to despise Trump to me, no?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…