Evil Wasabi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Resources About

• Same Questions: I'm having a hard time figuring this out Wasabi, and I'm pretty sure you'd ban me if I was doing this...

Why is Psycho Dox Shroom allowed to get away with doxxing, stalking, harassment, making fraudulent $40 & $100 dollar pizza orders in another member's name/address who isn't bothering him and just doesn't want anything to do with him?

Is the mod staff here scared of him?? He's gotten more and more deranged watching my every post everywhere, including crawling on my Twitter account the other day as it were...

I don't understand why an evil psycho like this is a "protected member" even under veteran status principles and can deduce he's done this to other members for lesser offenses in his warped German Nazi mind...
    Yea, I didn't get to see that episode with the flash in it though.
    I'd probably check it out.
    I'm happy about how dark arrow is.
    I feel it's pretty Nolan inspired.
    Unrelated but related, can't wait for Gotham.
    Arrow sets the bar sort of high,
    but I'm guessing it will do good.
    actually I didn't read the whole "conversion" part of the thread and I could swear it didn't state "counterfeit" in the title before so naturally I was kinda surprised for the price...
    Dude..

Stop fucking with my account and fix my nickname already!

edit: thx man for fixing my nickname, my rank is still fucked up thought..

edit2: WTF man?! C'mon!! :crying:
    Hey Wasabi !

Just to thank you for having shortened my nick name. ;)

see you around
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest profile posts

ElecMan wrote on WilalvesBR's profile.
Hi, I saw your YouTube video where you displayed your MegaMan the Power Battle Rental Board. Would you be intereswd in selling it? I can make you an offer. Thanks

Olá, vi seu vídeo no YouTube em que você exibiu seu MegaMan, o Painel de aluguel do Power Battle. Você estaria interessado em vendê-lo? Eu posso te fazer uma oferta. Obrigado
Sylvie wrote on Mr.Bojangles's profile.
Fuck you
CORY wrote on neo_moe's profile.
IzbzbXi.gif
SNKGalSimp wrote on Mai_Lover's profile.
Hi there, I am a Mai fan too and I just joined.