Mystical and CollectionKing - Shady Tactics.

tony starks

Starks is always out.
Last edited:

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
ALL IN ALL IT'S A GOOD THREAD WHEN WE GET THREATENED WITH A LAWSUIT.

AS PER COMPANY POLICY, WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
lol

Its not a legendary thread till a threat of a lawsuit gets mentioned and Judge Dredd posts.

Excellent ++

Curt

apostate
lol

Its not a legendary thread till a threat of a lawsuit gets mentioned and Judge Dredd posts.

Excellent ++

:buttrock:

There's so many attorneys practically on retainer at this site it's not even funny.

Trying to get litigious with NG.com will likely never end well.

Curt

apostate
Also if anyone were to be sued. It would have to be Judge Dredd. (He posted that pic)

This guy is clearly trouble and unbalanced. Always saying he's the law, and his caps lock seems to be stuck. :tickled:

judgedredd-LST065602.jpg

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Worse case, he'll call the fashion police on us.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
This thread has made my balls itch.

Carry on.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
This was obvious from the start.

No one should do business with Mystikal. The guy is a flipshit.

Fucked up that people give the guy good deals and he does this shit.

Especially from Rot.

Total bullshit.

I hope nobody else deals with the fuck.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

mystikal1000

Banned
I am moving on to MVS now. I am not trying to get a profit, trying to split even so I can work on my MVS collection. I bought most of my games at market value. Rot did me a favor and I appreciate it. Everyone who I bought games from here (Zenimus and Rot) are very cool about it.

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
I remember you denied before in this thread you were a flipper, and you said always bought your games for your collection.

NOW you have taken the decision (by your wife order) to depart with it.

If so:

- Your collection, after son many years, and buys, is composed of only 23 AES titles (6 of which have been just purchased from Rot)?

- If not flipping, why not offering at least the recently purchased games here in the forums, at he same price you have paid for them? It seems an ethical thing to do.

- Normally a collector usually can buy some units of a same game to retain the best condition one. But at the Ebay listing, I don't see those past sold games either. So I guess there were no best condition unit behind?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I am moving on to MVS now. I am not trying to get a profit, trying to split even so I can work on my MVS collection. I bought most of my games at market value. Rot did me a favor and I appreciate it. Everyone who I bought games from here (Zenimus and Rot) are very cool about it.

moving to MVS about a 1 or 2 weeks after buying several homecarts? if that is true, you are incredibly short-sighted and an awful planner w/ no foresight or control over your purchasing habits. your personal finances must be in shambles.

geez...

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
moving to MVS about a 1 or 2 weeks after buying several homecarts?
bought a week ago from Rot..

So, did this dude buy a shit ton of games off you and the day he got them he put them back up for sale for higher ???

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?225975-Many-NEO-GEO-US-AES-Games-for-Sale!

yep, thats exactly what he did.

I was chatting in trollbox WHILE you were complaining to everyone about Rot ignoring your PM's, stating you really wanted to play these games, that it wasn't fair you got ignored etc.. etc..

You petitioned Rot under false pretenses and bought an entire list of games and are now immediately flipping them on eBay thinking no one would notice.

This is the reason you were getting ignored in the first place, members noticed you were shilling on eBay AND you blatantly and repeatedly lie about reselling items... the blatant lying is the main issue.

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
True, I was reading that and asking rot about ngpc.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
I remember you denied before in this thread you were a flipper, and you said always bought your games for your collection.

I was thinking the same thing. After all that whining, he turns around and does this. What better way to send a message to the community, in no uncertain terms, that you have no regard for us and will gladly lie to make a profit.

You're everything that's wrong with this community. Welcome to the NGF camp.

mystikal1000

Banned
I knew people would notice. I want to sell my aes games and convert to MVS. I haven't lied to anyone.

You petitioned Rot under false pretenses and bought an entire list of games and are now immediately flipping them on eBay thinking no one would notice.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Judge Dredd needs to make an appearance.

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
If you were really not trying to profit from the good people of these forums. You would cancel all the auctions and relist them with BIN at a fair price .....