S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gonna be moving next month, so I was checking to see everything is ready there. Place has Wifi, but it's too bad the only wifi device I have is the PSP.
    It's going to be raining through the entire month of May, so it's actually not that bad right now. I'm planning on moving mid July and the new place isn't nearly as spacious, so I"m choosing what to keep and what to offload.
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sorry, it doesn't tell me when you reply to my messages. Cool on the spring cleaning, it's been real nice here the last couple days, maybe it's coming your way, we're talking like 70F dude.

CLICK THIS LINK FOR ALL YOUR DREAMS TO COME TRUE
    Yo wassup. Just doing some spring cleaning these days. The house is starting to get a bit cluttered because I couldn't toss the big stuff with all the snow around.
    Dude, you've really made a presence for yourself on these boards in a short time. Your posts always seem intelligent and I like to read them. I haven't been here much longer than you at all, but I'll say welcome anyway! ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest profile posts

ElecMan wrote on WilalvesBR's profile.
Hi, I saw your YouTube video where you displayed your MegaMan the Power Battle Rental Board. Would you be intereswd in selling it? I can make you an offer. Thanks

Olá, vi seu vídeo no YouTube em que você exibiu seu MegaMan, o Painel de aluguel do Power Battle. Você estaria interessado em vendê-lo? Eu posso te fazer uma oferta. Obrigado
Sylvie wrote on Mr.Bojangles's profile.
Fuck you
rlpcZQP.gif
CORY wrote on neo_moe's profile.
IzbzbXi.gif
SNKGalSimp wrote on Mai_Lover's profile.
Hi there, I am a Mai fan too and I just joined.