My solution to the whole middle east problem

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Let's drastically and permanently lower the living standards of an entire region of the world so they behave themselves according to our own, shining example! Never mind the fact that the reason these people are pissed off at us in the first place is because our government can't stop destroying their countries for their own good. Or the fact that the overwhelming majority of the people who would be affected by this are not extremists at all, but mostly just poor people trying to live their lives.

Jesus fucking Christ, is this a serious thread?

Like you can just do away bad habits that have been reinforced culturally and religiously for centuries with a stroke of the pen or the barrell of gun? Like there would be no backlash?

The US government can't keep heroin out of a supermax penitentiary, but you think they can keep "technology" out of an entire region of the world?
C'mon, obviously a very serious thread.
This sounds like a job for Mia Khalifa
And how about Wiz Khalifa? He's not much use here, maybe Iran can find a use for him.

Also- I came to this thread with high expectations, and they were not disappointed.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
I've said some stupid shit during the years. .but this thread is just on another level.

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
I've said some stupid shit during the years. .but this thread is just on another level.

What do you expect from many that have never set foot over there? Yourself likely included.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
What do you expect from many that have never set foot over there? Yourself likely included.

I've been there... and am well aware of what the problem is
Spoiler:
us being there in the first place

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
China and Russia would sell what is denied by the west to the "problem Islamic states" and make a nice profit on top...

Better support the progressive forces in those countries... or if those are too weak and all else fails: invade, occupy, rebuild and reeducate until democracies are possible (most people in the middle east just want to live in peace and relative freedom. They (muslims as well predominantly) are the first victims of those islamist barbarians. Sure there might be some supporters of antimodernity, but the majority are for progression and against islamic/fanatist rule.) But well, there's no capital in what I'm suggesting either, it'll rather lead to more competition... so not gonna happen.

//EDIT: Woha, had this tab in the background and a lot of stuff has been posted before I got my reply in...

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I have no reason or the desire to step foot in that region of the world.

The "definition" of being Muslim to these extremist groups scares the hell out of me. It's like they're "all or nothing" about their faith - Disagree with us and we cut off your head with an army knife. WTF.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I have no reason or the desire to step foot in that region of the world.

The "definition" of being Muslim to these extremist groups scares the hell out of me. It's like they're "all or nothing" about their faith - Disagree with us and we cut off your head with an army knife. WTF.

You and me both...the middle east is a place that I never want to go to...ever. I find zero reason to ever want to visit such a place.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
But Giltygear, smokehouse - they got FALAFEL! :drool_2:

powerflower

Banned
First of all we have to question who are the puppet masters? Divide and qonquer since old Rome and beyond.

Now who really isn't this involved? Than you can bet money one someone. I'm asking myself is Putin in the Club or not because I like his style. very intelligent and "I don't give a flying fuck" is what stands out. Now how about Obama or Merkel, haha. What losers in comparision to Putin in every, literally every way.

...or is he involved as all the other puppets?

And please no communist talk. Russia isn't communist at all. Thank you :)

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You and me both...the middle east is a place that I never want to go to...ever. I find zero reason to ever want to visit such a place.

You are safer in the Middle East than visiting your family Thanksgiving.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
You are safer in the Middle East than visiting your family Thanksgiving.

My family?

Eh...they're not in a shitty area. We call it the "bottoms"...you know, poor white folks, $20-50K houses. Lots o white trash...but low crime.

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
A dozen well placed nukes is my solution.

I was waiting for this one.
If this were happening 75 years ago the nukes would've been dropped already. Oddly enough, I bet the rest of the world would object to that for one reason, the radioactive winds traveling around the world right back to us. And everyone else for that matter.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
And how about Wiz Khalifa? He's not much use here, maybe Iran can find a use for him.

I know not of this Wiz Khalifa you speak of - but if his tits are even half as big as Mia's then sure, ship him over there as well to help fight the good fight

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I am terribly disappointed at what that revolution has done. Such progressiveness completely squashed by extreme conservatism. :(

Many Iranians saw the spreading of a Western lifestyle as an invasion of their culture and history. Shah Reza Pahlavi was a US puppet who forced the Western way of life on his people which fueled the hate that led to Ayatollah Khomeini and the Iranian revolution where the country went back to its roots (and further downwards). Khomeini and his comrades completely overdid it with their stoneage Sharia nonsense, just like the Shah overdid it with his Western thing... goes to show that extremism of any kind is bullshit lie.

There's no easy solution to the Middle East problem. A tech embargo wouldn't work because most of the oil the world economy needs comes from down there, they'd laugh in your face and sell their black gold to the next best embargo breaker around the corner (and there would be many of them).

The US and other leading nations don't want to make oil deals with muslims, radical or not (they're difficult to handle because they have principles), and thus keep on sending troops to the Middle East and beyond to protect their interests and investments. That's really all there is to it, it's all about having a say in how the oil gets distributed and sold. He who controls the oil controls major parts of the industry and markets.

Shortly after WWII, the foundation was laid by England, France and the US to make Israel a reality by a few strokes on a map which led to an ongoing war between the people of Palestine and the Israelis. Then a few Western muppets got installed in various parts of the Middle East (and other parts of the world) and that was that. All this was done in complete ignorance of the reality of life in those regions, we thought that wearing fancy dresses and money would show them the way... which turned out to be an utter disaster.

On other words, we have noone to blame but ourselves.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
My family?

Eh...they're not in a shitty area. We call it the "bottoms"...you know, poor white folks, $20-50K houses. Lots o white trash...but low crime.

Have you ever been attacked by a Muslim?

Have you ever been attacked by your own family?

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
When I was a kid we were in Israel and there were some stone throwing palestinian kids up ahead. I think I was wearing my WHITE MEN CAN JUMP t-shirt. My aunt insisted not to worry but by the time we reached them they had circled us and begged for “one dollar, one dollar!”. They started getting a little threatening but luckily we eventually made it to a graveyard where some large german or austrian tourists were sightseeing. A very large blonde haired guy, maybe 7 feet tall scared them with these simple words: “I eat lots of falafel!”

I also found some Utah Jazz pennant flags while I was there, i’ll never forget worrying about if my G.I. Joe figures would melt in the dessert while listening to a momentary lapse of reason on my sony sports walkman.

It’s all about military profiteering and crazy men who have no other purpose in life outside of seeking power.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Many Iranians saw the spreading of a Western lifestyle as an invasion of their culture and history. Shah Reza Pahlavi was a US puppet who forced the Western way of life on his people which fueled the hate that led to Ayatollah Khomeini and the Iranian revolution where the country went back to its roots (and further downwards).

He had a kickass bodyguard though, the one and only Iron Sheik:
28a408db-bade-41f4-bb41-3e58c1e29071_sheik-aau-singlet.jpg

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Joking aside... guys take your time and watch this clip below. It shines a lot of light about what is the deal in the middle east. Everything said is nothing but the unpleasant truth.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Meh, yet another 'I hate being american, we do bad things' video.

Learn how to handle victory with good grace.