My solution to the whole middle east problem

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
At some point, the middle east is just going to have to be dealt with and a solution to the Israeli/Palestinian question forced upon all parties involved- once and for all.

And the fact of the matter is that the lack of peace in the middle east is way more the fault of the Arab world than it is the Israelis. Now, don't get me wrong- I do not support any sort of extreme Zionism. But the Arab world literally gives Israel no choice- it's either they get out of the middle east or it's a bunch of teenagers throwing rocks and a long laundry list of stupid bloodshed.

So, mr. know-it-all, what's your big solution already?

Starve the entire middle east and every problem Islamic country of western technology.

This would require the cooperation of the other western nations- but it could be done. The Islamic world decries and vilifies the west- so let's totally cut them off from all further shipments of western technology- save for medical and farming equipment, i.e.: things needed for humanitarian reasons. But no more cell phones, no more internet, no more Al Jazeera, NOTHING. This would entail a massive, cooperative embargo of all high tech items, components, etc. that the Nations of both the East, West and Russia would need enact.

What, you hate the evil, modern serpents of the west and want to go back to the old ways? Well guess what- you aren't really doing everything according to the prophet's holy writings now are you? Those cell phones you are so in love with, that internet you use to organize Jihadi doings- all that shit is going away now. You can live like it really IS the 7th century AD. All they get in the way of technology is medical supplies and equipment, farming and food technology and that is IT.

Then we hack them mercilessly and screw up the stuff they already have, make the internet an unhappy place for them.

It would work, but I suspect western people and our leaders are to- forgive me ~pussy~- to really organize and do it.

Your thoughts?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
it's called an Embargo.

does it work? --see Cuba

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
No, this is a very different kind of embargo. This is a concerted effort to remove the technology the Arab world covets and relies on. Nothing like this- and yes it is very extreme and would be a hard sell- has ever been tried. It would take huge brass balls to do this right.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The solution is to send them our whores. Sex will solve their problems. They just need to get laid.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
There's no solution to be had. Eons have come and gone, this land will never ceased to be a magnet for turmoil. What's logic to some of us is completely illogical to others.

I'm down for exporting whores though, I can do the QA, completely voluntary and looking for no profit but peace on earth.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Do I get to keep the numeral digit of zero?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
If vagina can kill interest in war half as good as it kills my ambition to make something out of myself then it truly is the best (and cheapest) solution to this problem.

Perversion, promiscuity and materialism are also really great for curbing overpopulation as well....

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
No, the key is the continued expansion of shitty western food in the middle east. Subsidize it so its practically free. Between that and the whores they will be so slothlike, worn out and diabetic they will have no desire for jihads.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Let's drastically and permanently lower the living standards of an entire region of the world so they behave themselves according to our own, shining example! Never mind the fact that the reason these people are pissed off at us in the first place is because our government can't stop destroying their countries for their own good. Or the fact that the overwhelming majority of the people who would be affected by this are not extremists at all, but mostly just poor people trying to live their lives.

Jesus fucking Christ, is this a serious thread?

Like you can just do away bad habits that have been reinforced culturally and religiously for centuries with a stroke of the pen or the barrell of gun? Like there would be no backlash?

The US government can't keep heroin out of a supermax penitentiary, but you think they can keep "technology" out of an entire region of the world?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Ahh what happened to the good ole days of Western Colonialism? We could've solved this problem ages ago.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
According to the US government, all they need it better job opportunities. LOL.

On a serious note...there is no "solution". The middle east is a deadly mix of two things:

-Fear driven people
-Religious fanatics

And that's pretty much that. First off, you cannot fight a religion. A government? A dictator? An army? Sure...these things can be fought and removed from power. A religion on the other hand, not even close. They do not fear death, they do not fear us, they do not fear governments...you remove one leader and another pops up like a Pez dispenser.

To make things worse, they are horribly cruel and violent...so they strike fear into those around them. This fear keeps them in check.

The only way to curb them is to be worse than they are. Saddam Hussein managed to do this by being even more cruel, more violent than they are. He was able to keep them in check by doing this. This is something the US will never be...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The only way to curb them is to be worse than they are. Saddam Hussein managed to do this by being even more cruel, more violent than they are. He was able to keep them in check by doing this. This is something the US will never be...

Kinda hilarious really, you guys removed him and now the whole region is more fucked than before. Gotta follow in Russia's footsteps and be friends with dictators, it pays off.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
A dozen well placed nukes is my solution.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Kinda hilarious really, you guys removed him and now the whole region is more fucked than before. Gotta follow in Russia's footsteps and be friends with dictators, it pays off.

I always thought this...Saddam may have been on crazy fuck...but I can't help but think he was better than the scattered crazy fucks that are in charge now...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I always thought this...Saddam may have been on crazy fuck...but I can't help but think he was better than the scattered crazy fucks that are in charge now...

That's the problem, there was this psychopath who ordered the murder of many however there seemed to be some level of control in the region. When he was toppled the ordinary folk were happy but now they've got these brutal almost Waffen-SS esque religious soldiers running around murdering minorities, their own people and to top it off they're demolishing history as well. This is even harder to remove, uneducated masses backed by a fabricated ideology. Fuck.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
That's the problem, there was this psychopath who ordered the murder of many however there seemed to be some level of control in the region. When he was toppled the ordinary folk were happy but now they've got these brutal almost Waffen-SS esque religious soldiers running around murdering minorities, their own people and to top it off they're demolishing history as well. This is even harder to remove, uneducated masses backed by a fabricated ideology. Fuck.

Exactly.

The US government (as well as other world governments) does some seriously dumb shit at times.

The problem is, the US will never be able to finish this...once again, you cannot fight a religion. Either we will be there needlessly fighting forever, or we just need to leave. Sadly, our leaders are too prideful and stupid to do that. So...lets just go on spending billions and having our soldiers killed one by one...forever...

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Kinda hilarious really, you guys removed him and now the whole region is more fucked than before.

Just remember, you guys helped with that. :p The current situation in Iraq is nothing new in its history.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
soldiers killed one by one...forever...
they don't die nearly as much nowadays, the long game is cybernetic implants...normalizing all the prosthetics is just the start. robot people with the capacity to be remotely punished will be able to do more work than pure organics, plus those in power who will be allowed to stay organic will be amused:loco: I am only slightly not completey sarcastic with this post. I think the human suffering and death isn't even really seen as a negative by those in power getting their ''ends'' anymore? especially when it can add to their profits(aca,insurance, any medcare-owned). as far as their war? it should be locals only no munitions thats some tech that would make a difference to remove. {whered it come from?}

Last edited:

Voodoohead

Morden's Lackey
talking talking talking...often it isnt that what it looks like...who supported the shah of persia to get a stand in the region...america....then iatola khomeini revolted against the shah cause the people starved...so they supported a young man callled saddam hussein to get rid of the iatola, saddam was promised some of the northern oil springs in iran if he kicks iatolas butt...but after a hard war saddam couldnt overcome the irans, but he wanted a reward for doing war so he turned towards kuwait and took their oil springs...rest is history.
well i think its not really of interest, that israel and palestina gets freedom, palestinian got the oil israeli the know-how...

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Ahh what happened to the good ole days of Western Colonialism? We could've solved this problem ages ago.

see - Iranian revolution 1970's

Iran was quite western before Islam took over.

oBCHfM7.jpg