Electric Grave

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...another year passes by but the quest for the riddle of steel is never ending for the greatest member of all...
    Thought I saw you on TV...

I have returned, stronger than a hundred men my everlasting power will sore through the ordes of evil and soak the earth with the blood of my enemies...

Shine on!
    yo brother, quick q for you: I know that you are the old owner of my namco cyberlead cab, can you send me a link to the ebay LED USB panel you were thinking of putting in the cab?
    Hey, Chris. Apparently Franco has seen my sales thread and is aware of my financial situation so he's offered a refund of the purchase and I've elected to take it. I guess the 3 additional Q25 orders made the project worth his while. I'll have to figure out something for myself at a later time when $100 purchases aren't ill-advised. Good luck with the group buy, Chris. I hope all goes smooth.

Take care,
    NOAH
    Yes indeed Son of Odin, the news you have told me is heart warming, I shall look forward to the family reunion, we shall assemble once again :D

Starks out.
    On Arcade Otaku brother but watching as always in the backround ;)
    Hope you are well my good friend.
    Avengers Assemble!
    It's awesome! It's perfect for shooters. Over the fall I also picked up the Chun Li stick which is great and I bought Gordon's modded DC stick. I've got to figure out how to re-wire the turbo buttons on PCE pads so I can make a stick for my Core Grafx.
    orale carnal, voy a ver si me bajo el software para tratar de diseñar algunos,
    hey y que onda con el kpj, hace algunos meses atras me trato de cambiar una atomiswave por mi copia del SAMURAI SHOWDOW 5 SPECIAL UNFIX, Me trato de decir que mi juego tenia un valor aproximado de $500 a $600 por lo cual era un trato excelente, como vez
    hey ElectricGrave como diseñastes los paneles para las cabs que software utilizas, estan de poca madre, un saludo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest profile posts

ElecMan wrote on WilalvesBR's profile.
Hi, I saw your YouTube video where you displayed your MegaMan the Power Battle Rental Board. Would you be intereswd in selling it? I can make you an offer. Thanks

Olá, vi seu vídeo no YouTube em que você exibiu seu MegaMan, o Painel de aluguel do Power Battle. Você estaria interessado em vendê-lo? Eu posso te fazer uma oferta. Obrigado
Sylvie wrote on Mr.Bojangles's profile.
Fuck you
CORY wrote on neo_moe's profile.
IzbzbXi.gif
SNKGalSimp wrote on Mai_Lover's profile.
Hi there, I am a Mai fan too and I just joined.