Poonman
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Poonman
      Poonman reacted to Gentlegamer's post in the thread Picard with Like Like.
      I just spit all over my monitor.
    • Poonman
      Poonman reacted to Dr Shroom's post in the thread Picard with Like Like.
      leave it to the mass (hysteria) media to turn a career criminal and drug addict into a martyr
    • Poonman
      Poonman reacted to HellioN's post in the thread Firearm enthusiast thread with Haha Haha.
      This made me think of when they want to say that 5.56 isn't powerful enough to hunt with but at the same time is a super deadly military...
    • Poonman
      Poonman reacted to SML's post in the thread Picard with Like Like.
      Well, the older shows tended to use metaphor or establish parallels between the conflict in the story and contemporary issues. They...
    • Poonman
      Poonman replied to the thread Firearm enthusiast thread.
      You're the right kind of owner then. Shooting 22lr/9mm at a range is a fantastic way to acclimate yourself..... My wakeup call came...
    • Poonman
      Poonman reacted to voltronbadass's post in the thread Firearm enthusiast thread with Like Like.
      Yeah I take it incredibly serious. Ive probably watched 20 hours of safety videos so far. Ive read all the owners manuals repeatedly as...
    • Poonman
      Poonman replied to the thread Picard.
      Those were usually relegated to special episodes, like Picard time travelling to visit mark twain or something. They presented the...
    • Poonman
      Those were usually relegated to special episodes, like Picard time travelling to visit mark twain or something. They presented the...
    • Poonman
      I think Hollywood likes to suck its own cock for being ahead of the curve but they were riding a tide of social upheaval that was...
    • Poonman
      Sometimes I say things that only amuse myself at the expense of everyone else. But am I even wrong here? Am I the only one who is...
    • Poonman
      Poonman reacted to LoneSage's post in the thread Picard with Love Love.
      A day with a Spoon post is a good month.
    • Poonman
      Season 1 was ok, but allow me to go the fuck off on this pile of shit they call season 2. Trumps been gone for a year now, can these...
    • Poonman
      Poonman reacted to wyo's post in the thread Bitcoin? with Like Like.
      Crypto is gay
    • Poonman
      Poonman replied to the thread Firearm enthusiast thread.
      The novelty will wear off and they'll seem less scary in time. But definitely hold on to the discomfort you feel from them...they ARE...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…