jro
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• jro
      jro replied to the thread Souls-likes.
      Finished SoP. Still trash. Gonna blame Squeenix for this one given how much better Nioh is.
    • jro
      OKAY! I put another 10 or so hours into Stranger of Paradise, figured I should be thorough. It still completely sucks donkey balls...
    • jro
      jro reacted to famicommander's post in the thread Evercade thread with Like Like.
    • jro
      jro reacted to famicommander's post in the thread Evercade thread with Like Like.
      We live in an era where half the people on this site bought dedicated mini consoles for the NES, SNES, 2600, Genesis, PS1, TG16, C64...
    • jro
      Stranger of Paradise is basically what we got instead of Nioh 3 and it's aggressively fucking terrible. Square sells their franchises...
    • jro
      Just finished it, and maaaaaybe to the credit of the showrunners and Bateman, they REALLY aren't interested in said shit. Or maybe they...
    • jro
      jro reacted to terry.330's post in the thread BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY... with Like Like.
      2 episodes into the second half of season 4 of Ozark. It continues to strain logic past it's breaking point but remains great...
    • jro
      jro replied to the thread Wurds you duz rong.
      I used to employ a part-time librarian who thought the word was pronounced "libary." She had a degree in Libary Science and everything...
    • jro
      Seems like a solid port based on one playthrough. Still not Shottriggers level but it seems like CC is improving the options and...
    • jro
      jro replied to the thread Evercade thread.
      I have the handheld and all of the carts that have released so far. It's a good way to play some of the British and more obscure stuff...
    • jro
      jro reacted to GohanX's post in the thread Evercade thread with Like Like.
      I'm a handheld whore and it's cheap, mostly. I'm not totally sold yet but the price is low enough to try it out. Some of the game packs...
    • jro
      jro reacted to basic's post in the thread Good idea, bad idea? with Haha Haha.
      this is such a stupid fucking question that i am appalled by your idiocy
    • jro
      Better Call Saul - worth the wait. Took me a few minutes into the premier to remember what all they have to tie up from the end of S3...
    • jro
      The Batman - quite good, I can't remember the last time I watched a movie that was 3 hours long that didn't make me bored AF, this...
    • jro
      FINALLY finished off Gael and The Ringed City (ty @SML !). Cool level, I admit. Nasty bosses w huge HP. Now to get through Elden Ring...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…