Takumaji
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Takumaji
      Takumaji replied to the thread Atari VCS.
      I was thinking of buying a Harmony cart from AtariAge, sounds like the real deal. There also is a highscore-saver cart, I'm really...
    • Takumaji
      Takumaji reacted to wataru330's post in the thread Atari VCS with Like Like.
      Motherfucking Dragster! /thread.
    • Takumaji
      Yeah, I love the game, mostly played the C64 version, don't have the 2600 cart, it was a US-only release and is hard to come by over here.
    • Takumaji
      Some of my all-time 2600 favs are Defender, Centipede, Defender II, Keystone Kapers, Pitfall!, Yars' Revenge, MS. Pac-Man, H.E.R.O...
    • Takumaji
      They're nice, specially the 800XL, but I never was a huge fan to be honest, most sprites in games looked quite blocky. What I like...
    • Takumaji
      I like many of the Atari 2600 games. Essential gaming.
    • Takumaji
      Takumaji replied to the thread Weekly Roundup.
      Yeah, I love Monster Lair, it's the only later WB game that comes close to the original fast platformer style. Just like the first...
    • Takumaji
      My fave Finnish person grew one year older today. Have a good one and keep an eye on those evil Russians, buddy.
    • Takumaji
      Schau doch mal im Tech-Subforum nach, bzw. erstelle einen Post dort, die Jungs helfen dir sicher. Und wenn sie mopsig werden, sag'...
    • Takumaji
      Takumaji replied to the thread Can we get a new FAQ?.
      That FAQ was well meant but I think it has run its course. Basically there are only two rules, no. 1 is don't be an asshole, and no. 2...
    • Takumaji
      Added meself to the announcement list. Maybe it will be good. KoF is special. K.O.F. is H.O.T.
    • Takumaji
      Takumaji replied to the thread Happy Birthday radiantsvgun!.
      Happy belated Geburtstag, bud.
    • Takumaji
      Malaga is creamy ice with raisins that have been soaked in Malaga wine which gives them a distinctive taste that I love.
    • Takumaji
      Takumaji replied to the thread Gilbert Gottfried has died.
    • Takumaji
      Takumaji replied to the thread Gilbert Gottfried has died.
      Rest in peace, man, thank you for making me laugh so many times.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…