Johnny Depp... vs The Sun... vs Amber Heard....

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Depp clearly felt strongly attracted to this unbridled whirlwind of mayhem though. I think he always knew it would come to this, that he was burning it all down because it felt good and right. What can you do? It takes 2 to wakizashi as they say

Ftfy

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Now I might be missing the point here, but I would suspect the act of Amber shitting the bed would be significantly more displeasurable for her rather than Johnny. I mean he probably has like 20 bedrooms in that house alone and could have just slept in another room...or another house or high end hotel.

I suppose if he was sleeping in the bed at the time and her shit got on him then it would be really bad...but then again it must have gotten on herself as well, right?

Was the insult really worth the self-inflicted hit???

I’m so confused!!!

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Now I might be missing the point here, but I would suspect the act of Amber shitting the bed would be significantly more displeasurable for her rather than Johnny. I mean he probably has like 20 bedrooms in that house alone and could have just slept in another room...or another house or high end hotel.

I suppose if he was sleeping in the bed at the time and her shit got on him then it would be really bad...but then again it must have gotten on herself as well, right?

Was the insult really worth the self-inflicted hit???

I’m so confused!!!

Amber heard is really crazy man, logic and well thought out plans don’t apply to people like her. I wonder how you would feel after shittihg in someone’s bed.. I have a feeling it didn’t faze her but who knows.

I normally don’t give a damn about celebrity news but man this whole shit show is interesting to watch.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Listen (to testimony)
Believe (evidence)

I swear to god, this bitch should serve all the time for the crimes she accused Depp of committing and then double it.

And then double it again for her role in playing the victim for social currency and for being propped up by another corrupt woke movement (metoo) that diminishes the legitimate claims that real victims have.

Also, it must be noted that 2 of Depp's ex wives came forth and defended him, both essentially stating that their time with Depp was significant and they do nor believe it was possible for him to do the things Heard accused him of.

Now would be the time, in shitty Woke Hollywood, to legitimize the accusations if they were real.

Turns out she might have even stolen the sexual assault story from someone else.

I really don't like the Guardian but they aren't always wrong.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Amber heard is really crazy man, logic and well thought out plans don’t apply to people like her. I wonder how you would feel after shittihg in someone’s bed.. I have a feeling it didn’t faze her but who knows.
I bet she was proud of what she did. If she's crazy enough to shit in someone else's bed then she may even be dumb enough to take a selfie of herself and the turd.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Well, supposedly she's already been fired from the Aquaman sequel. And while I'm not a fan of cancel culture, I won't miss her if this all ends up being career suicide, nor will I feel sad if she gets prosecuted for it.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I'm not for cancel culture either. It's a social sickness and it needs to end.

Ideas need to have it out.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
believe women , me too, #cancelJohnnyDepp

in all likelihood, he's going to recover and be just fine. Her career? I only see B and C horrors films in her future, and that's only if she leaves a boob hanging out.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
After hearing the conversation they had on youtube, I really wasn't bothered by any of the shit she did. I actually like a Woman who has some fire. A little bit of anger and emotion beats messing with some princess who shakes when you raise your tone of voice. After those fights the make up sex would be amazing.

Where she fucked up was by saying no one is going to believe you. Pretty much saying I'm going to get away with it because I'm a woman. That's some trifling shit and if she really loved JD she wouldn't say that.

I really don't give a shit about celebrity drama but just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
After hearing the conversation they had on youtube, I really wasn't bothered by any of the shit she did. I actually like a Woman who has some fire. A little bit of anger and emotion beats messing with some princess who shakes when you raise your tone of voice. After those fights the make up sex would be amazing.

Coming soon: Boxing RAZO.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Tried to listen to the audio recording.

It's good to know that learning Oprah language doesn't solve a thing.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member

Where she fucked up was by saying no one is going to believe you. Pretty much saying I'm going to get away with it because I'm a woman. That's some trifling shit and if she really loved JD she wouldn't say that.

I really don't give a shit about celebrity drama but just my 2 cents.

The celebrity drama isn't the big issue. I'm sure that celebrity couples are awful to another all the time and we never hear about it.

This isn't just a messy divorce between two entied rich actors.

My issue is with Amber Heard playing the victim to damage the tangibility of legitimate victims by claiming she's a 'survivor' when she's the abuser and Johnny is the victim.

This woman was CELEBRATED by Hollywoke for the lies she told and it's great to see her narrative fall apart in the face of scrutiny.

The less people we have lying about this shit for fame and industry clout, the more legitimate victims will be emboldened to come forth without having to be blamed for their suffering. Depp was a victim and the media blamed him for it, thanks in no small part to Amber Heard's lies.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
The celebrity drama isn't the big issue. I'm sure that celebrity couples are awful to another all the time and we never hear about it.

This isn't just a messy divorce between two entied rich actors.

My issue is with Amber Heard playing the victim to damage the tangibility of legitimate victims by claiming she's a 'survivor' when she's the abuser and Johnny is the victim.

This woman was CELEBRATED by Hollywoke for the lies she told and it's great to see her narrative fall apart in the face of scrutiny.

The less people we have lying about this shit for fame and industry clout, the more legitimate victims will be emboldened to come forth without having to be blamed for their suffering. Depp was a victim and the media blamed him for it, thanks in no small part to Amber Heard's lies.

I'm in agreement with you. I think most here know I'm for sure not into this woke culture bullshit. Also people playing the victim and virtue signalling for woke points is bullshit.

Judging by the way shits going it seems like a lot of people are siding with JP and when the social media mob sides with the Male on some #metoo shit that's never good for the female. This might be career ending for her. It is what it is.

I just don't mind little firecrackers. That's all I'm saying.

It's sad that we actually have come to this. You have to now record conversations and get actual proof in order to prove your innocence. If he couldn't prove any of this, people would just believe her and his career would be over. No more Donnie Brasco.

Last edited: