c-c-c-combo breaker - President Trump!

Marek

Banned

Chris Rock. The same guy who said there's a difference between "niggaz" and "niggers."

Frat boys in college would always reference him and that bit in defense of their cavalier use of the word "niggaz."

Montatez I get it. Your some kinda libertarian that likes to see the best in people or whatever. It's naive but that's fine, whatever, you'll figure it out soon enough.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
You sure? I know it's cliché, but the Wikipedia article sure uses that term to describe republics and Republicanism. Mostly as points of inspiration for political leaders in the past.

Maybe for some it would work, a state with only 1 big city in it. Then, what is "big." Remember that term goes back a long way, to describe countries that just had 1 huge city and everything else was farmland. In the US, that doesn't really work because there are plenty of cities in each state. I do not think there would be any states outside of Vermont and maybe Rhode Island that you could call a "city-state" where the capital is the only city. DC might count, but it isn't technically a state.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Why was my thread moved to this stupid War Room Trumpster Fire section, did it somehow upset a already upset mod who is left leaning?

This should have been left where it was made.

Don't be mad at Trump cause he did a C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!! Your candidate was weak corrupt and it's a miracle so many idiots voted for her. But in the end she lost cause she is a LOSER and the Clinton Political machine is OVER and buried. Trump had the EVERY SINGLE media outlet out to get him and in the end it only backfired. People are sick of Career politicians and they want Change. And to those of you who blame rural hicks on ruining this election get the facts straight MILLIONS of people voted for Trump and they can't all be living in rural states. America has spoken and have a coke and a smile and STFU, you lose accept it and stop protesting because Trump supporters wouldn't have bitched and cried like the Clinton supporters did and we wouldn't go out and protest either cause we got better stuff to be doing like producing money instead of feeding on a broke system. Now how's that hope and change feeling because every single execute order will be wiped out when Trump is sworn in as President.

You guys had your time in the sun with Obama and his world and now its a TRUMP WORLD. I'm going to love feeding off the tears of Liberals for a good 8 years. :)

Call him what you will but on Jan 20th 2017 you will be calling him President of the United States of America.

You're welcome for the check and balance we Trump supported just did to our government that our founding fathers envisions when they created this country.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
meh.ro4552.jpg

Trump got the Obama states, but most anti Trumpers still believe it's all about racism.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/11/16/california-shoppers-upset-over-statewide-grocery-bag-ban/

So remember that bag stuff I was complaining about? I'm actually going to just deny every potential major outlet bag cost just to clog up lines whenever possible. Seems like a viable point of protest. I'll gladly pay and support smaller and local businesses I care about.

Lots of people are pissed. It's only a dime, but it's more of the fact we have to pay at all. If they were truly for getting rid of these, BAN THEM COMPLETELY. Don't make it so they can be purchased to restart the entire process, because eventually everyone is just gonna buy them and we're back at square one. Don't want a bag? This also enables people to steal more easily from you if you get distracted taking your bare stuff to the car. Guess who is most vulnerable? Old people. Some of whom are already choking down a bad retirement. So they are always stuck buying these bags. Who benefits more here, the environment, or Wal Mart and other dept stores?

Because of people like me, get ready for long ass lines. Long lines make people less enthusiastic to shop also, which harms profit margins, though I admit it is reaching a bit. People want their food... California is the stomping ground to see how much bullshit they can get away with before they test it in states with self respecting citizens. Our state is so packed with people it could just break off into its own country.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/07/plastic-bag-ban_n_2641430.html

This can also cause disease to spread due to contamination issues. Think of it like cross contamination food poisoning type shit in nasty kitchens. That's a old consequence article. How many old people not knowing better will die from shit like this? This is why I'm always attacking this 'feelings before facts' liberal shit now. I was part of this mindset. I get it, but when it trickles down, it's always just really annoying and just adds more unnecessary inconvenience in a already crap economic time for most. Do not move here.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Lmao that must have been one of your "walls of text (you) couldn't get right that you saved to repackage for another reply"

Hahaha

Edit : ah! We have another raging trumpfaggot, also from the eunuch state of southern california. Welcome neo geo mvs! Enjoy burning in the Trumps tee fire shitdick!

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Ugh that shit actually passed in CA statewide eh? I get they'd do a bag ban, but to also charge 10cents per bag or 15 for a reusable one and people tend to shop for a week or two week period at a time, that's a couple dollars in bags each visit. Pretty shitty tactic those liberals pulled, no wonder that one woman was spotted with no bags offloading each item into the car (I'd do that, seriously, or start taking open top cardboard boxes like Costco does) as that's shitty.

I think if anything this pretty much explains it all.
libsaf2.jpg

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
View attachment 40622

Trump got the Obama states, but most anti Trumpers still believe it's all about racism.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/11/16/california-shoppers-upset-over-statewide-grocery-bag-ban/

So remember that bag stuff I was complaining about? I'm actually going to just deny every potential major outlet bag cost just to clog up lines whenever possible. Seems like a viable point of protest. I'll gladly pay and support smaller and local businesses I care about.

Lots of people are pissed. It's only a dime, but it's more of the fact we have to pay at all. If they were truly for getting rid of these, BAN THEM COMPLETELY. Don't make it so they can be purchased to restart the entire process, because eventually everyone is just gonna buy them and we're back at square one. Don't want a bag? This also enables people to steal more easily from you if you get distracted taking your bare stuff to the car. Guess who is most vulnerable? Old people. Some of whom are already choking down a bad retirement. So they are always stuck buying these bags. Who benefits more here, the environment, or Wal Mart and other dept stores?

Because of people like me, get ready for long ass lines. Long lines make people less enthusiastic to shop also, which harms profit margins, though I admit it is reaching a bit. People want their food... California is the stomping ground to see how much bullshit they can get away with before they test it in states with self respecting citizens. Our state is so packed with people it could just break off into its own country.

This can also cause disease to spread due to contamination issues. Think of it like cross contamination food poisoning type shit in nasty kitchens. That's a old consequence article. How many old people not knowing better will die from shit like this? This is why I'm always attacking this 'feelings before facts' liberal shit now. I was part of this mindset. I get it, but when it trickles down, it's always just really annoying and just adds more unnecessary inconvenience in a already crap economic time for most. Do not move here.

As both myself and Rot have mentioned, it's worked perfectly well here and in many other places with zero consequences other than less bag wastage and less bag littering. There are bigger problems in the world that are much harder to solve than plastic bags.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
As both myself and Rot have mentioned, it's worked perfectly well here and in many other places with zero consequences other than less bag wastage and less bag littering. There are bigger problems in the world that are much harder to solve than plastic bags.

Is it a proper ban, or a pay to get around it ban?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
View attachment 40622

Dude you need to relax. Your white pride defensive rage wanks are unreadable.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Is it a proper ban, or a pay to get around it ban?

They cost something nominal like 5p ($0.06ish) now. It's an amount of money that if you forgot to bring a bag is of no consequence, but also makes you think about the environment for about 0.1 seconds each time. Doesn't sound like much but it's been enough to make most people bring their own bags along nowadays.

True, it's not going to save the world or anything, but it's low hanging fruit - easy wins, why bother fighting it?

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
They cost something nominal like 5p ($0.06ish) now. It's an amount of money that if you forgot to bring a bag is of no consequence, but also makes you think about the environment for about 0.1 seconds each time. Doesn't sound like much but it's been enough to make most people bring their own bags along nowadays.

True, it's not going to save the world or anything, but it's low hanging fruit - easy wins, why bother fighting it?

Its bags today, carbon tax tomorrow. Where does it end.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Its bags today, carbon tax tomorrow. Where does it end.

Exactly.. This is what my concern is. How long will it be till they pass a blanket carbon tax/credits scheme and they come in homes and regulate what they deem 'emissions'? Sounds completely crazy, but we CLEARLY live in around the board crazy times. I can imagine paying a monthly bill for how many animals you own, or children you have. This is the issue with nanny state style control freakishness. The precedent, and the fact incrementalism sucks.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
It's hard to argue against it - it passed via vote. Granted, barely and in the most liberal state in the union, but it did pass, and is thus law of that land.

Ultimately people need to be more cognizant of where they choose to live. I appreciate it isn't that easy for everyone, but ultimately, unless you're bound by law (sex offender or something) you can go anywhere you like in this country. My sister, her husband, and their 11 kids just moved from Modesto to Georgia, because they didn't agree with a lot of the politics and the cost of all of the programs in that state.

I moved from WI to MN 8 years ago. Better school system and lower taxes. One of the huge reasons taxes in my county of WI were so high: Garbage. We paid $720/year for garbage removal as part of our taxes. Regardless if they show up or not (they often didn't, you have no recourse, they are govt. employees and you can't "switch" companies). Where I am in MN garbage is privatized. There are 3 companies that serve my region and they have to be competitive. There are rates based on gallon size of your container, if they miss a pick up, they refund 25% of your monthly bill. When gas prices go down - your bill goes down. We paid $34 a month when we moved here (gas was about $3.50/gallon). Our last bill was $28 for the month. Less than half what i'd be paying for worse service across the lake.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Don't start. You know damn well why the entire electoral college was made, if you don't, I suggest you go do some light reading. Highly concentrated groups of people scattered in a few mega cities do not represent the entire country. They represent mega city thoughts/attitudes. Looking at how those cities are run, how high the taxes are, how high the crime is, how corrupt the local governments are...the last thing the country needs are these people having complete control over how things are ran.

Believe you me...we do not want/need America to turn into one giant Chicago/New York/Los Angeles. Corrupt, crime plagued, broke, shit-holes.

Actually, that isn't correct. The Electoral vote was a check on populous (and largest geographical) STATES, not cities.
In 1790, the population of the US was 5.1% Urban and 94.9% Rural.

Of course this was all before the Erie Canal, the Railroads, electronic communication, Mass Urbanization, Emancipation, The Manifest Destiny, Women's Suffrage and anything else I'm not currently thinking of.

Just like the framers of the Constitution did have direct elections of President, it did not have direct election of Senators.

And yes, I do think that the Urban areas should get a greater voice. I don't find your aspersions to be all that accurate.

Last edited:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
And yes, I do think that the Urban areas should get a greater voice. I don't find your aspersions to be all that accurate.

Why though? They represent half the nation. Rural aread have a different need then urban areas.

Your voice is no more important then anyone elses.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Why though? They represent half the nation. Rural aread have a different need then urban areas.

I do not believe that I live in an urban area. I believe that my location is classified as Rural.

We do have a check on heavily populated states and metropolitan areas. It is called the Senate and the House.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Don't start. You know damn well why the entire electoral college was made, if you don't, I suggest you go do some light reading. Highly concentrated groups of people scattered in a few mega cities do not represent the entire country. They represent mega city thoughts/attitudes. Looking at how those cities are run, how high the taxes are, how high the crime is, how corrupt the local governments are...the last thing the country needs are these people having complete control over how things are ran.

Believe you me...we do not want/need America to turn into one giant Chicago/New York/Los Angeles. Corrupt, crime plagued, broke, shit-holes.

It should also be noted that the 9 states you listed that make up 33% of the population and 31% of the electoral votes make up 41% of federal revenues (against 31% of federal spending).

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
dYhCqon.png

4lI1cO9.png

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

The voice that speaks for the improvement of life for many is more important than the voice that speaks only for an "elite" few.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
The voice that speaks for the improvement of life for many is more important than the voice that speaks only for an "elite" few.

Im sorry but I disagree with that "the needs of the many out way the needs of the few" mentality.

That literally is a matter of interpretation. You may think the people need your opinion, when in fact, guess again.