c-c-c-combo breaker - President Trump!

Marek

Banned
I'm all for states rights, its what makes our nation a REPUBLIC. A collection of city-STATES.

There has to be some some kind of limit.

The deep south would abolish the separation of church and state, continue to obstruct legal gay marriages (like that cunt clerk in Kentucky ), gerrymander the black votes, etc ad nauseum.

The retort of "well majority rules, if you don't like it move to another state or drive there for your needed services", is beyond pathetic. Would those same people be in favor of an electoral college style system to create state legislature? That's what would be necessary, because evangelical rural districts dominate the politics of southern states, despite the marked division in ideology found in cities.

Edit: I recognize that I'm talking to a Mormon from utah, but I can honestly say that I have much greater respect for the lds church and the mormon people than the southern baptists and theirs, mistakes, repression, and what I'd call bad beliefs all taken into account. Yes utah would restrict and potentially criminalize abortion, so there I'd have to say fuck majority rule, the fed runs the show.

Last edited:

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
agreed.

Edit: I recognize that I'm talking to a Mormon from utah, but I can honestly say that I have much greater respect for the lds church and the mormon people than the southern baptists and theirs, mistakes, repression, and what I'd call bad beliefs all taken into account. Yes utah would restrict and potentially criminalize abortion, so there I'd have to say fuck majority rule, the fed runs the show.

I appreciate that. I'm not like others in the More "orthodox" circles within the people in the state. I'm a fan of teaching the people true principles and allowing them to govern themselves, and letting people make choices for themselves.

That said, this state's liquor laws need to be relaxed, and medical marijuana needs to be legalized. Gay marriage was legal here before the Supreme court's massive overreach, so it's moot.i can, however see why the federal government would need to have a say (mainly tax reasons).

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy

The deep south would abolish the separation of church and state, continue to obstruct legal gay marriages (like that cunt clerk in Kentucky ), gerrymander the black votes, etc ad nauseum.

The retort of "well majority rules, if you don't like it move to another state or drive there for your needed services", is beyond pathetic. Would those same people be in favor of an electoral college style system to create state legislature? That's what would be necessary, because evangelical rural districts dominate the politics of southern states, despite the marked division in ideology found in cities.

I understand your concern but i would give the benefit of the doubt that the majority of states would not go that extreme. Every state has share of liberals and conservatives, i would think freedom and personal choice would win out over completely disregarding the future of social issues and what good some of them can make.

Have faith its not the end all. People acted the same way when obama was made president and we survived that.

Marek

Banned
Fuck majority rule when I don't agree with it! Democracy sucks!

You really think abortion should be a murder charge, and that everyone else in Oklahoma who can't afford to leave the state just has to live with the fact that their state decided to say "Fuck the constitution. God's law supercedes man's law."

I think you're fucked if you really believe that. I recognize you're trying the paint me as some dipshit sjw, but I genuinely think that states cannot decide what parts of the constitution apply to them, because xemocracy. And if you don't see how your post, about "majority rules blah blah" is ironic, in light of the recent election, then I think you're missing my point.

I am in no way saying to eliminate the electoral college, but States aren't allowed to do whatever the fuck they want cuz statesrightsmajorityrulesfuckyou

Marek

Banned
I understand your concern but i would give the benefit of the doubt that the majority of states would not go that extreme. Every state has share of liberals and conservatives, i would think freedom and personal choice would win out over completely disregarding the future of social issues and what good some of them can make.

Have faith its not the end all. People acted the same way when obama was made president and we survived that.

You're missing my point. I'm talking hypothetically. As in, given the current ideological demographics of most deep south states, this is what would happen if those states were given carte Blanche to enact whatever laws they wanted with no repercussion.

They obviously cant, because of the federal justice system mostly, but it's an outcome to avoid when you take the "states rights" Argument to that logical end.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
You're missing my point. I'm talking hypothetically. As in, given the current ideological demographics of most deep south states, this is what would happen if those states were given carte Blanche to enact whatever laws they wanted with no repercussion.

They obviously cant, because of the federal justice system mostly, but it's an outcome to avoid when you take the "states rights" Argument to that EXTREME end.

FTFY. Like I said some not all people are ignorant. Your thinking extremely narrow minded. States have been making progress forward not regressing. Not to say its noy impossible just very highly unlikely.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You really think abortion should be a murder charge, and that everyone else in Oklahoma who can't afford to leave the state just has to live with the fact that their state decided to say "Fuck the constitution. God's law supercedes man's law."

I think you're fucked if you really believe that. I recognize you're trying the paint me as some dipshit sjw, but I genuinely think that states cannot decide what parts of the constitution apply to them, because xemocracy. And if you don't see how your post, about "majority rules blah blah" is ironic, in light of the recent election, then I think you're missing my point.

I am in no way saying to eliminate the electoral college, but States aren't allowed to do whatever the fuck they want cuz statesrightsmajorityrulesfuckyou

I think you're putting a lot of words in my mouth for a troll post, Poppy. :keke:

Marek

Banned
FTFY. Like I said some not all people are ignorant. Your thinking extremely narrow minded. States have been making progress forward not regressing. Not to say its noy impossible just very highly unlikely.

I'm talking about alabama, mississippi, Louisiana, and apparently I actually know a whole lot more about the region I'm from than you do.

Shocking. :rolleyes:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, trumpfaggot.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
If you want to look into deeper meaning, it should be something like "Democracy is broken! Long live Emperor GohanX!"

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It won't be rape if you join me, for I can just make the woman yours to do with as you please.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
UGICbBm.png

:keke:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

Oh, they accept the reality of defeat, now they just want to change the rules so they can win.

Now the approach is one of "Dear Mr/Ms State Elector currently tied to a state where Trump won, we all know that Trump won your state, but we don't care. We'd like you to tell the people of your individual state to fuck off in the name of our own individual brand of justice. Sincerely, any/all Clinton supporters."

All of the sudden, liberals are bitching about the electoral college, which is even more absurd. I'm sure that they have zero issue with the fact that California (55), Illinois (20), New York (29), New jersey (14), Minnesota (10), Maryland (10), Washington (12), Oregon (7), and Massachusetts (11) have given your party 168-170 of the necessary 270 needed every election since 1992 (that's as far back as I cared to look).

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Something else to think about;
To get what I see as basic entry level goverment jobs over the years, or apply for them I've had to:
Have a full physical, fingerprints, photos, dna, biometrics, blood type, immunization records, drug tests, disease tests.Background checks, criminal checks, credit checks. List of known acquaintances and family. List of physical traits, tattoos. Lists of assets & liabilites, taxes.
I could go on.

As far as I can tell to be president you just need to be a Us born citizen* and residing here for the last 15 years and get 270 electoral votes.

So far they've listed that you need to pass a FBI background check to become a part of the Trump cabinet. That's what you need to get in the Coast Guard ...and about half the tests listed above.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

I grew up in central FL, around horrible people just like Japhei and his twin brother Nesagwa. There's a culture there that works for the indigenous white people of the state. But I would be loathe to allow the states more autonomy. The federal government should act as a progressive force to lift the states from their own ignorance. If left to their own they would repeal civil rights.

Marek

Banned
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313

Is anyone else concerned with this asshole?
Why the fuck can't people just accept the outcome. All this does is point to a hatred from our system from the people funding it. When they don't their way. Especially for financial terrorists like Soros, it is like nothing is off limits.

No. No one is worried except your crackpot ass. Soros is just like the Koch brothers you simple faggot. Each side has one.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Typical of losers to blame everyone but themselves. It's like one of those types in fighting games. It's always the controls or some shit.
Hillary and Obama copped to the loss, people need to let it go. It amazes me how strong Obama's character was. Despite all that shit he did the right thing and people could take notes from him.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member