GohanX
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• GohanX
      GohanX replied to the thread Sonic R Appreciation Thread.
      I have it. Cool soundtrack, absolutely terrible game. Gutter trash.
    • GohanX
      A lot of current collectors are much younger than most of us and what they think is definitive information is total bullshit.
    • GohanX
      GohanX replied to the thread offical wwe thread.
      My wife marked out for Muta. This is how you know you found The One.
    • GohanX
      GohanX replied to the thread Can't get Mame to recogize my rom.
      Everybody have fun tonight Everybody shump Mrs_moe tonight
    • GohanX
      GohanX reacted to kernow's post in the thread Chat Clear Friday with Haha Haha.
      Can we just make an irc channel somewhere
    • GohanX
      GohanX replied to the thread What KOF are you best at?.
      It's certainly not my favorite, but I'd probably annihilate most people at KOF94. 1: Most people don't play it, I still do from time...
    • GohanX
      GohanX replied to the thread offical wwe thread.
      The moment Paige popped out I couldn't help but think "so what happens when Athena drops her on her head like she just did Brit Baker...
    • GohanX
      GohanX reacted to Tarma's post in the thread Hello Everyone with Haha Haha.
      FYI for all non-UK members - education doesn't come as standard unfortunately in Britain.
    • GohanX
      GohanX replied to the thread TMNT Cowabunga Collection.
      Good tips. My method to beat Shredder was stupid easy. He comes out on the upper platform and I just smack him with Don a few times...
    • GohanX
      I always chuckle when people say that. The dam is pretty easy, even if you do badly just switch turtles, you immediately get easy pizza...
    • GohanX
      I liberally used the rewind at the end, so i wouldn’t say I beat it, but I did finish it. I only ever beat the game once as a kid.
    • GohanX
      If i got one the first thing I’d throw on there are the Ys games. PSP 2022.
    • GohanX
      I hate lag as much as the next person, but 4 frames of lag on a current gen emu port ain’t bad. As long as you’re not playing on a...
    • GohanX
      GohanX replied to the thread Help identifying AES model?.
      https://www.neo-geo.com/snk/dipcodes/dipcodes.html This has the general info for that bios. You can mostly ignore the dip instructions...
    • GohanX
      GohanX replied to the thread What anime are you watching?.
      I really wanted to like Headmasters, but halfway through and I just couldn't anymore. Maybe you'll like it more than me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…