c-c-c-combo breaker - President Trump!

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Im sorry but I disagree with that "the needs of the many out way the needs of the few" mentality.

That literally is a matter of interpretation. You may think the people need your opinion, when in fact, guess again.

If it was good enough for Spock it's good enough for all of us.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Im sorry but I disagree with that "the needs of the many out way the needs of the few" mentality.

That literally is a matter of interpretation. You may think the people need your opinion, when in fact, guess again.

That's the opinion of someone whose username incorporates his speech impediment, I guess.

Marek

Banned
Was it the left leaning mod line that did it?

Lol yes I'm sure that really cut to the bone :rolleyes:

Edit: might i remind you that you were going to vote for bernie. Does that make you a left leaning trumpfaggot?

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I did vote for Bernie in the primaries. I'm more of a moderate trumpfaggot.

Marek

Banned
Dude, you are making threads about me, put me in your signature. You know how ridiculous you look?

I have 0 fucks to give.

I know you apparently just started paying attention to politics and you're awfully excited about everything.

But you're going to get Steve Bannon and Jeff sessions shoved down your throat daily. Moderate trumpfaggot. Lol!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Nah, you give TO MANY fucks. Everyone see's it. You are just heart broken you can't have your spoiled brat way with controlling other people's feelings.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Ok getting away from this prissy bitch slap fight, curious why the hate towards Sessions. I dont' follow the guys career, but I'd like to know the beef so I can look up both sides of the story.

Marek

Banned
Nah, you give TO MANY fucks. Everyone see's it. You are just heart broken you can't have your spoiled brat way with controlling other people's feelings.

Lol.

I love when you say everyone this, everyone that. Idgaf what anyone thinks of me outside of the workplace where I obviously want to be regarded as a hard working professional.

On here? I give one fuck, now that you mention it. I give a fuck about the lulz that I get from rubbing your proud face in the dog diarrhea that is donald Trumps cabinet.

I give a fuck about that because you are so easy to fuck with. You are the proudest trumpster I know that in no way wants to own and internalize who the donald is and what he represents (confirmed by appointing Bannon, sessions, et al.) Your comebacks are all "game.com" and "u must love me bc u make these threads about me" or "omg I can beat you in KOF " all of which are bottom scraping and meaningless nonsense.

You refuse to admit that a HUGE number of people voted for clinton despite hating her, simply because 4 more years of status quo until a more suitable option presents itself is much better than a guy who has no idea what he's doing appointing a bunch of white supremacists to run the country, which is what weve got and what you're apparently super proud of.

Enjoy my abject hostility for however long it takes, bitch ;)

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Ok getting away from this prissy bitch slap fight, curious why the hate towards Sessions. I dont' follow the guys career, but I'd like to know the beef so I can look up both sides of the story.

Look into his civil rights record and general opinion of things like the voting right act.

Edit: OOPS looks like he voted to extend the vra in 2006, I meant to say the voting rclause of the civil rights act that was recently repealed.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I don't need to own or internalize anything. You don't own or control anyone. You're a control freak. The behavior you exhibit on this stuff shows a major personality disorder problem.

If being openly fucked up towards people makes you happy on any level, that is the sign of someone who is hateful with some serious issues. So you're not different then the racists and other people you seem to obsess over. You're spewing hate towards people you don't know. If you can go this nuts over some shit on a forum or commit to four years of wanting to be this involved towards anyone, take a good look in the mirror at your behavior. 3 threads, a signature quote.

What is scraping and meaningless nonsense is holding anything against me for a vote. Who really gives a fuck?
If the result is to be hurtful towards me... What do you really get from that? You're a hateful person. Do you honestly think your behavior is somehow good or going to make me change my views? It's your wasted time. I am not making the same effort for you for a good reason. I don't need to. You've literally invented the details in your own mind that I've always seen Trump as like perfect or something.

Marek

Banned
Btw this isn't about your vote, at all. Plenty of my friends and family voted for trump.

This is about you being trumpeteer cheerleader numero uno on the forums. Your inane walls of text. Your smug apologist attitude. Your relative ignorance of the politicians you're vocally supporting.

You're the one waving the flag, leading the charge. I am what you dsserve, fuckboy.

Borderline personality disorder. Lmao. Where'd you get your PHd, Costco?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Btw this isn't about your vote, at all. Plenty of my friends and family voted for trump.

This is about you being trumpeteer cheerleader numero uno on the forums. Your inane walls of text. Your smug apologist attitude. Your relative ignorance of the politicians you're vocally supporting.

You're the one waving the flag, leading the charge. I am what you dsserve, fuckboy.

Borderline personality disorder. Lmao. Where'd you get your PHd, Costco?

Poppy, you're mental. You are also editing these posts into oblivion yourself, which also shows you have something to prove. 'boer' lol

Marek

Banned
Poppy, you're mental. You are also editing these posts into oblivion yourself, which also shows you have something to prove. 'boer' lol

Mental eh? Beats being simple and/or basic.

Boer? Dude idk wtf you're on about. I never criticized you for editing your posts. Mostly I do mine for typos, but sometimes I tack shit on.

Anyway i got nothing to prove bitch boy. I'm just in it to crush you and make you admit you fucked up and have a pathetically narrow and shallow take on the dialectic of American life and the politics thereof. I'm doing so for my own entertainment.

Have a nice time choking down smog, angry white city boy :lolz:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
White? I don't think you're in this to crush me, I think you're in this because you have a literal crush on me.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
White? I don't think you're in this to crush me, I think you're in this because you have a literal crush on me.

Classic bottom barrel desperation insult. The only picture I never saw of you, you had hair gel in and eyeliner. :keke:

ShitLord Wolfgang Krauser! Hero of /pol/ defender of the great white hope

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Better being suave then mad as fuck everywhere like you. Remember the DNSDies stuff? You were railing to psychotic levels in that one. You're a blast dude. You just want to control me like you did by silencing him, but it isn't happening. You're a piece of shit.

I find it very telling and odd you have a clear memory of some picture of me from like eight years back or something. I made quite the impact.