Are we gonna talk about the GameStop stock situation

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
its almost guaranteed crash will actually do a lot of long-term harm by scaring people away from investing in GME, regardless of its business prospects.

I don't understand how they are still in business.

They've been trying to sell out for several years now and nobody has been interested in it any price.

I can't see how this could be anything but good for them.

They shuttered tons of stores over the years but bankruptcy has been around the corner any day now for for them for awhile now.

Love this video!

Last edited:

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Musical chair game for bag holders , a lot of people are trading on margin as well they don’t really know what really going on but hey yolo .

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
if anyone wants to "stick it to the man" go right ahead but if people want to make money then investing NOW is a terrible terrible idea. Travel back 2 weeks ago if you must.

edit: lol apparently platforms are blocking/banning GMC trading. Makes you think

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Gamestop stocks aren't any less fundamentally unsound than cryptocurrency.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
The people on WallStreetBets have serious gambling addictions. Yeeeesh.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The people on WallStreetBets have serious gambling addictions. Yeeeesh.

they are described as "4Chan with a Bloomberg terminal".

But from what I've read, they remind me more of Finance-Incels than anything else.

Last edited:

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
887d57e4a5eebb0c0d2cce19d080cd84.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
they are described as "4Chan with a Bloomberg terminal".

But from what I've read, they remind me more of Finance-Incels than anything else.

All revolutions are attacks on the top 1% by the next percent down, using the plebs as fodder.

racecar

20 Year Member
Pop goes the bubble .... damn not well organized enough and Wall Street took em to school .

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Pop goes the bubble .... damn not well organized enough and Wall Street took em to school .

Uh, like half of the short positions were eliminated at a cost of billions of dollars.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
What happened?

Brokerages prevented people from buying, and some people are claiming they had invisible stop losses activated on their accounts.
Creates an environment where you can only sell.

Without a doubt, there will be several class actions from this and SEC investigations. But... I think this MEME is over.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Brokerages prevented people from buying, and some people are claiming they had invisible stop losses activated on their accounts.
Creates an environment where you can only sell.

Without a doubt, there will be several class actions from this and SEC investigations. But... I think this MEME is over.

Actual Mark Cuban went and did an AMA on WSB then went on CNBC to defend them.

Apparently they think this is the VW squeeze of '08.

I'm going to play.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
GUYS WE DID IT BEZOS IS STEPPING DOWN

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
The guy who kicked off the whole thing just lost $17 mil now that it's crashing back down to Earth (no surprise that it wouldn't last long).

Cyrpto is also having a nice bullrun. I invested in some ADA today. Should hopefully hit $1 by summer.

racecar

20 Year Member
The guy who kicked off the whole thing just lost $17 mil now that it's crashing back down to Earth (no surprise that it wouldn't last long).

Cyrpto is also having a nice bullrun. I invested in some ADA today. Should hopefully hit $1 by summer.

didnt really loose it, probably just made less:mr_t:. pretty sure he was up big time cause he brought in at like $15 .

Last edited: