Search results

1. O

Which Wrestlers Could Compete In The World's Strongest Man Competition?

Off the top of my head: Brock Lesner Batista Kane Big Show Ultimate Warrior Hulk Hogan Legion Of Doom/Road Warrior Animal Gene Snitsky Big Papa Pump Abyss The Alpha Male Anymore you guys can think of?
  2. O

WWF Wrestle Mania The Arcade Game And WWF In Your House

Did anyone else here like these 2 games for the sega saturn? I liked them mostly for the combos. The combos were great and you could do up to at least a 25-hit with certain characters. Anyone else had interest and liked the 2 games?
  3. O

Was Jesus Black Or White?

I'm hearing alot of people saying that he was black with straight silky hair. Has scientist gave an official on what color he was?
  4. O

The Dead Or Alive Series And The Virtua Fighter Series Are GREATER Than ALL Tekkens!

This is what the Dead Or Alive and the Virtua Fighter series has over the Tekken series: Better character desighns More depth in gameplay Better stages and music Better combos More technical ALL characters are playable The Tekken series lacks all of those above but, Tekken is still playable...
  5. O

Michael Jackson's "Moonwalk" vs. MC Hammer's "Typewriter"!

Which do you think was better and why? Discuss.
  6. O

If CAPCOM Were To Make A Kelloggs vs. General Mills Fighting Game......

.......What style of play would you like it to be? MARVEL vs. CAPCOM 2 style Naruto: GNT3 style Powerstone 2 style Super Smash Bros. Melee style What moves, supers, intros, stages, and more would you like the characters to have?
  7. O

WHOA! Michael Jackson Has NOTHING On This Guy......

This is one crazy lookin' guy: http://www.esorn.ag.state.oh.us/Secured/p23.aspx?oid=13753
  8. O

Lord Humungus vs. Jason Vorhees! Who'd Actually Win? (Bloodlusted)

They both wear a hockey mask. Who would win in a fight to the death?
  9. O

Wonder Woman vs. She-Ra!

Who'd actually win this fight to the death? I would say She-Ra would win.
  10. O

The Black Hand Shake vs. The White Hand Shake!

I find this funny for some reason. Have any of you just sat back and payed attention to the hand shakes? I laugh every time when I see this.
  11. O

Vampire Hunter D vs. Donovan vs. Dante! Who'd Win In A 3-Way Fight To The Death?

They are in bloddlusted mode, fight to the death. Who would be the last standing? I would say that D has this one but, it would be one hell of a fight. Who do you guys choose?
  12. O

Who Thinks They Can Beat My Time Trial Times In Mario Kart: Double Dash?

My new Time Trial times. The kart I used was the Parade Kart and the characters I used were King Boo and Para Troopa. Track Track Time Best Lap Luigi Circuit 1:14:704 0:24:703 Peach Beach 1:09:362 0:22:910 Baby Park 1:04:673 0:08:996 Dry Dry Desert 1:35:600 0:31:571 Mushroom Bridge 1:19:537...
  13. O

The Ultimate Warrior Was Physically The Strongest Wrestler Ever!

He has picked up and held Andre The Giant over his head. He can/used to bench-press near 800 lbs. There's no wrestlers that's physically stronger than him. The only ones that would probably come close to having his strength are probably Batista, Big Papa Pump, Mark Henry, and Animal(Road...
  14. O

Which Puzzle Game Takes The Most Skill To Play?

To me, it has to be Tetris Attack. The way you have to set up chains is crazy but, requires skill and the outcome of your set-ups will make you feel great. Well, what about you guys?
  15. O

Ashlee Simpson vs. Kelly Osbourne! Who's Hotter And Has Prettier Feet & Toes?

I think Kelly Osbourne is hotter and has the cuter Feet & Toes. Who do you guys choose?
  16. O

Naruto: GNT3 Thread!

Post your combos here.
  17. O

Is It Really True? Goths And Punks Don't Get Along?

This really tickled the mess out of me. I just happened to make a small talk with a goth woman about her opinion on the tsunami issue and there was a lady across the street from us and she appeared to be punk, judging by her clothes, make-up, and hair style. The goth woman looked ad said to me...
  18. O

I CAN'T Be Defeated In Super Puzzle Fighter And Magical Drop 3.

Anyone here thinks that they can do it? Post here and we'll see your true skills at MWC(Midwest Challenge). Whoever can defeat me then, I will give that person $1,000. So, you guys/gals better practice up.
  19. O

Fighting Game Characters: How Much Can They Bench-Press?

I know for a fact that Ralf and Clark can bench around 500 lbs.
  20. O

How Much Can Some Professional Wrestlers Bench-Press?

They said that The Ultimate Warrior and Mark Henry was the strongest at benching 800+. What about some of the other wrestlers?