Ashlee Simpson vs. Kelly Osbourne! Who's Hotter And Has Prettier Feet & Toes?

Who's hotter and has prettier Feet & Toes?

• Kelly Osbourne

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Kelly has prettier Feet & Toes

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Ashlee Simpson

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Ashlee has prettier Feet & Toes

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I think they're both ugly celebrity spawn who prove that it's who you know, not what you know. Talent-free.

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Loopz said:
I think they're both ugly celebrity spawn who prove that it's who you know, not what you know. Talent-free.

Correct

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
But if it came down to it, I'd cornhole that Simpson slut.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Omnipoint, I hate to break this to you, but noone here cares about your foot fetish.
After seeing paterns from people like you and shito it seems obvious that those with wierd fetishes/obsessions like to vent and drop hints like this in public as some sort of release. Wierd.

Superfamifreak

20 Year Member
Omnipoint Deity said:
I think Kelly Osbourne is hotter and has the cuter Feet & Toes. Who do you guys choose?

You're just a perverted freak who has an obsession with fat ugly 'girls' and their piggy little hooves.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
I'm still trying to figure out why someone who likes feet would be considered a "pervert".

Superfamifreak

20 Year Member
Mushiki said:
I'm still trying to figure out why someone who likes feet would be considered a "pervert".

Rimming > Toe sucking 4 fr33

I just can't fathom the idea of putting feet near my mouth

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
Paris_Hilton_04.jpg

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
I'm not above sucking toes or licking asshole. This post is true, and if that makes me a Shito then by crikey call the cops.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Not sure and DON'T CARE.

if it wasn't for either of those girl's Daddies neither would even be a thought amongst the collective majority of angst ridden teenagers and Lolita Complex grown men. Pick two chicks that are at least marginally Hot would you, I mean sure, Ashlee is a lot edgier {in looks not how she dresses} than Jessica no different than how Haylie Duff has that edge about her that's in contrast to Hilary's more subdued facial features... but at least in that case the Duff sisters deserve a good "STUFF"... the broads you got up for POLLing status are just "MEH". :rolleyes:

MERCENARY X99

Stern4prez

Spaz
NOBODY, NOOOOBODY SHOULD BE COMEN DOWN ON OMNIPOINT, ANYONE WHO DOES IS JUST A FOOLISH LOSER BULLY... BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY HAVE FETISHES THAT ARE ALOT WORSE - NOT THAT FEET ARE BAD, CUZ THEY'RE REALLY NOT AT ALL, TO ALOT MORE PEOPLE THAN YOUS THINK, ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE WELL TAKEN CARE OF AND IF IT'S A HOT BIATCH.... AND YOU ALL SHOULD TAKE A LESSON FROM PEOPLE LIKE US - AND LEARN HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A WOMANS' FEET, BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME THEY'LL LOOOOVE YOU FOR IT, MOST PEOPLE DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THEM, IT WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU GET SOME POINTS WITH HER, SUCK IT UP AND JUST TRY IT AND SEE SOMEDAY YOU'LL SEE I WAS RIGHT....

YEAH IN "OUR" OPINION YOUR FETISHES ARE PROBABLY WEIRD AS ALL HELL, SICK $HIT SOME OF YOU, IIIIF YOU WERE TO REALLY BE HONEST! (ORPHEUS, SUPERFAMI-FAG, etc.)..... SO, YOU REALLY SHOULD LEAVE THIS DUDE, LEAVE US ALONE, AND QUIT THESE RETARDED COMMENTS, KEEP UM TO YOURSELF.....YA CAN'T EVEN CALL UM POSTS, YOU'RE JUST FOOLISH REALLY MOST OF YOU, IMMATURE - IIIIF YOU WERE TO REALLY BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF YOU'D AGREE, IIIIF YOU HAD HALF A BRAIN, AT LEAST........

AND WHERE IS EVERYBODY'S TASTE HERE!?!? $HIT!!! I MEAN I AGREE WITH KELLY WHO IS FAT AND UGLY - BUT ASHLEE SIMPSON?!? SHE IS PRETTY HOT!... AND ALSO MY ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION, THIS POST, IS DEFINITELY ASHLEE..... OMNIPOINT, KEEP THE POSTS A-ROCKIN MAN!.... AND DON'T PAY ANY MIND TO THESE RIDICULOUS PEOPLE AND THEIR COMMENTS!...................

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
if kelly was a normal middle class girl at any highschool she would probably be "the fat chick" who dresses strange.

if ashlee was normal she would be an above average looking girl, but i wouldn't call her hot. she has a huge bend in her nose when you look at her side profile.

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
Stern4prez said:
NOBODY, NOOOOBODY SHOULD BE COMEN DOWN ON OMNIPOINT, ANYONE WHO DOES IS JUST A FOOLISH LOSER BULLY... BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY HAVE FETISHES THAT ARE ALOT WORSE - NOT THAT FEET ARE BAD, CUZ THEY'RE REALLY NOT AT ALL, TO ALOT MORE PEOPLE THAN YOUS THINK, ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE WELL TAKEN CARE OF AND IF IT'S A HOT BIATCH.... AND YOU ALL SHOULD TAKE A LESSON FROM PEOPLE LIKE US - AND LEARN HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A WOMANS' FEET, BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME THEY'LL LOOOOVE YOU FOR IT, MOST PEOPLE DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THEM, IT WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU GET SOME POINTS WITH HER, SUCK IT UP AND JUST TRY IT AND SEE SOMEDAY YOU'LL SEE I WAS RIGHT....

YEAH IN "OUR" OPINION YOUR FETISHES ARE PROBABLY WEIRD AS ALL HELL, SICK $HIT SOME OF YOU, IIIIF YOU WERE TO REALLY BE HONEST! (ORPHEUS, SUPERFAMI-FAG, etc.)..... SO, YOU REALLY SHOULD LEAVE THIS DUDE, LEAVE US ALONE, AND QUIT THESE RETARDED COMMENTS, KEEP UM TO YOURSELF.....YA CAN'T EVEN CALL UM POSTS, YOU'RE JUST FOOLISH REALLY MOST OF YOU, IMMATURE - IIIIF YOU WERE TO REALLY BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF YOU'D AGREE, IIIIF YOU HAD HALF A BRAIN, AT LEAST........

AND WHERE IS EVERYBODY'S TASTE HERE!?!? $HIT!!! I MEAN I AGREE WITH KELLY WHO IS FAT AND UGLY - BUT ASHLEE SIMPSON?!? SHE IS PRETTY HOT!... AND ALSO MY ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION, THIS POST, IS DEFINITELY ASHLEE..... OMNIPOINT, KEEP THE POSTS A-ROCKIN MAN!.... AND DON'T PAY ANY MIND TO THESE RIDICULOUS PEOPLE AND THEIR COMMENTS!...................

Seven sixteenths of one inch, motherfucker. Turn down the volume.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Ashlee Simpson is hella! fine & pretty. I wouldn't mind
hitting that in bed. :drool: :cool:

Ashlee is age 20 now. :D ;)

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Stern4prez said:

Caps_Lock.jpg