The Ultimate Warrior Was Physically The Strongest Wrestler Ever!

Omnipoint Deity

Quiz Detective
He has picked up and held Andre The Giant over his head. He can/used to bench-press near 800 lbs. There's no wrestlers that's physically stronger than him. The only ones that would probably come close to having his strength are probably Batista, Big Papa Pump, Mark Henry, and Animal(Road Warriors/Legion Of Doom). Anyone here thinks they can prove me wrong? Post up links for proof.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
another moronic post...

..and if you think someone can bench 800 lbs, I've got a 12 inch tounge and I can can breathe out of my ears.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I read this thread over at srk last night. It was dumb then, and it's dumb now. Stop, please.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Scott Steiner was never strong, he just injected himself every minute to make those muscles. :rolleyes:

Batista? Please. He couldn't even Powerbomb Viscera.

You forgot to Mention Brock Lesnar, who might be a stain in PW History, he was able not just to Lift 465 Pound Paul Wight on his Shoulders, but keep him up for 5-6 Seconds, and then throw him up and to the Side.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Omnipoint Deity said:
There's no wrestlers that's physically stronger than him... Anyone here thinks they can prove me wrong? Post up links for proof.

I don't think I can prove you wrong, I know it.

Check this link out asshat, it oughtta explain the hole in yer argument.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
306997701.jpg

senseki_sv02.jpg

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
back again with your stupid "so-and-so can bench such-and-such" knowing full well that it justs demonstrates how annoying and one-dimensional you are...

Why don't you really push the limits of your idiocy and post a thread of how so-and-so's gorgeous feet can bench press 900 lbs?

P.S.
Boring.jpg

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Omnipoint Deity said:

I hope someone does you (and all us NG.com members, in turn) a favor and runs over you with a truck. Cheaper than therapy.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
hof14.jpg

Listen here Ultimate Warrior, when I wrap these 24 inch pythons around you, there wont be nowhere to run, brother. When Hulkamania runs wild there will only be one man standing.

wres185.jpg

OOOOOOO YEEEAAAAHHHH

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Omnipoint Deity said:
He has picked up and held Andre The Giant over his head. He can/used to bench-press near 800 lbs. There's no wrestlers that's physically stronger than him. The only ones that would probably come close to having his strength are probably Batista, Big Papa Pump, Mark Henry, and Animal(Road Warriors/Legion Of Doom). Anyone here thinks they can prove me wrong? Post up links for proof.

I did some in depth research about this topic and found some interesting results. After days of searching and looking, I have found the fatcs. Here the are:

www.noonegivesaflyingfuck.com

You should find all the naswers you are looking for there Omnipoint Deity. Thanks for wasting more of our time and making Neo Geo more gay then it has ever been.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
If we're going to get technical, Dino Bravo was the strongest wrestler ever.

P.S. Nobody gives a fuck.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Wasn't Dino gay?

Anyway, Hogan Bodyslammed Andre, so HE WINS OMG

Or not, like it really matters.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
More importantly, I hear he has the prettiest feet.

Steve

The Wonder Years,
DARK ANDY said:
Wasn't Dino gay?

Dunno about that but know how he died? Real sad story. He was sitting out on his porch reading a newspaper, when someone drove by and shot him.

Killed him.

Tragic.

On a side note, I agree, these stupid posts need to stop. Ban Omni. Enough's enough, sheesh. If you bring nothing but PURE shit to a message board, and everyone hates you, you should be banned on the spot.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Steve said:
Dunno about that but know how he died? Real sad story. He was sitting out on his porch reading a newspaper, when someone drove by and shot him.

Killed him.

Tragic.

On a side note, I agree, these stupid posts need to stop. Ban Omni. Enough's enough, sheesh. If you bring nothing but PURE shit to a message board, and everyone hates you, you should be banned on the spot.

That's a very sad way of going...I couldn't believe that when I found that out awhile back.

I agree...enough with these posts! There is also a wrestling thread you could've posted this in...but then again, we sure don't want your posts their either :angry: