How Much Can Some Professional Wrestlers Bench-Press?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnipoint Deity

Quiz Detective
They said that The Ultimate Warrior and Mark Henry was the strongest at benching 800+. What about some of the other wrestlers?

syringe

Banned
I heard Triple H can bench press "stoppostingretardedthreads".

Omnipoint Deity said:
They said that The Ultimate Warrior and Mark Henry was the strongest at benching 800+. What about some of the other wrestlers?

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
scanberg.gif

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
A lot.

Fact: They're fucking huge to begin with.

Fact: They suck down steroids 'til they have veins popping out of their fingernails.

You do the math.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
galfordo said:
A lot.

Fact: They're fucking huge to begin with.

Fact: They suck down steroids 'til they have veins popping out of their fingernails.

You do the math.

Pro wrestling: mainstream homoerotic entertainment.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
fact : I know a bench press world champion (of his age)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
buttasuperb said:
fact: starting a sentence with fact: is mainstream.

fact: . . I can't be assed to think up a reply.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Liokaiser was considered a fucktard when he was on GAMEFAQS, that takes work.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Loopz said:

You never watched All Japan Pro Wrestling during its heyday did you? ;)

It was phenomenal during the mid to late 1980s when the late Jumbo Tsuruta was on top of his game. The American wrestlers like Stan Hansen, Terry Gordy, and Dr. Death Steve Williams were in their best condition in the ring. Of course that when downhill after 1991 for Gordy and Doc. 1993 was Doc's last truly great year. He had a fabulous match with Kenta Kobashi in Toyohashi on 8/31/93. But he also had his match that was Doc vs the Narita Airport Security. 1993-1997 was the last run All Japan had because of the big four in Mitsuharu Misawa, Toshiaki Kawada, Kenta Kobashi, and Jun Akiyama. 1998-June 2000 was the last phase before the split. But it was hands down the best wrestling in the world. The WWF had nothing on All Japan because All Japan was about the wrestling, not the shit the WWF was spewing out.

Trust me, it was quite far the homoerotic entertainment the WWE/WWF puts out now.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Loopz said:

Bull.

Pro Wrestling: The best thing to have on TV while doing Physics and Circuits homework.

Try it sometime, it's like the perfect background TV show.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Omnipoint Deity said:

Mark Henry yes, Utlimate Warrior fuck no! Utlimate Warrior was 99% charater and a roid abuser at that, and that is the reason he is not wrestling today. Mark Henry has been the Words unofficial strongest man for years now, and holds two Arnold Schwarzenegger's world strongest man titles.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
DangerousK said:
You never watched All Japan Pro Wrestling during its heyday did you? ;)

It was phenomenal during the mid to late 1980s when the late Jumbo Tsuruta was on top of his game. The American wrestlers like Stan Hansen, Terry Gordy, and Dr. Death Steve Williams were in their best condition in the ring. Of course that when downhill after 1991 for Gordy and Doc. 1993 was Doc's last truly great year. He had a fabulous match with Kenta Kobashi in Toyohashi on 8/31/93. But he also had his match that was Doc vs the Narita Airport Security. 1993-1997 was the last run All Japan had because of the big four in Mitsuharu Misawa, Toshiaki Kawada, Kenta Kobashi, and Jun Akiyama. 1998-June 2000 was the last phase before the split. But it was hands down the best wrestling in the world. The WWF had nothing on All Japan because All Japan was about the wrestling, not the shit the WWF was spewing out.

Trust me, it was quite far the homoerotic entertainment the WWE/WWF puts out now.

I've never seen Japanese Pro Wrestling, and people have always told me how much cooler it is, and how it's far more about the actual wrestling than the white trash soap opera passed off here in the States by Vince McMahon and friends.
I'll have to take everyone's word for it. When I rip on pro wrestling, generally I'm just talking about the American WWE-type bullshit that clogs my shelves with crappy games.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
All Japan Pro Wrestling > All other wrestling companies combined.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Arcademan said:
All Japan Pro Wrestling > All other wrestling companies combined.

?:spock:?

Toryumon > WWE > New Japan Pro > ROH > WCW > AAA > AJPW = BJW = NOAH = TNA > ECW

Toryumon owns your soul for free.

Can't say anything about Michinoku Pro though, haven't seen any yet.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Loopz said:
I've never seen Japanese Pro Wrestling, and people have always told me how much cooler it is, and how it's far more about the actual wrestling than the white trash soap opera passed off here in the States by Vince McMahon and friends.
I'll have to take everyone's word for it. When I rip on pro wrestling, generally I'm just talking about the American WWE-type bullshit that clogs my shelves with crappy games.

Well if you ever want to take a look at it let me know, I probably could copy a tape for you if you wanted. :)

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Omnipoint Deity said:
:oh_no:

Status
Not open for further replies.