Vampire Hunter D vs. Donovan vs. Dante! Who'd Win In A 3-Way Fight To The Death?

Omnipoint Deity

Quiz Detective
They are in bloddlusted mode, fight to the death. Who would be the last standing? I would say that D has this one but, it would be one hell of a fight. Who do you guys choose?

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
D the Vampire Hunter would win or sure, he could eat them with his eyeball hand.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Alucard.

19352-alucard.jpg

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
D

He'd snap Donovan's neck like a twig and make Dante his foot washer

+1 before off to teh war room

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Hard to say. Donovan is the only one you can see his feet and toes. :eek: How much can they each bench press? :conf: :help: I don't know if any of them could powerbomb Andre the Giant (when he was alive; r.i.p.) :annoyed:

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
SouthtownKid said:
Hard to say. Donovan is the only one you can see his feet and toes. :eek: How much can they each bench press? :conf: :help: I don't know if any of them could powerbomb Andre the Giant (when he was alive; r.i.p.) :annoyed:

:kekeke:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Omni, I have to say, you make the most worthless topics on this forum. First your foot fetish threads (you must be part of Shito's camp) now a gay "VS" thread. Christ all mighty, please spare us your next offering.

BIG

sony fanboy
SouthtownKid said:

:spock:

Boog?

BIG-