Search results

1. 2

For Auction in UK - SNK 6 SLOT MVS Motherboard

FA : SNK 6 SLOT MVS Motherboard LAST TWO HOURS!!! AUCTION LINK Please read the auction details carefully. I am located in the UK. Cheers :)
  2. 2

Gorgon Video FACES OF DEATH DVD COLLECTION

In excellent condition. First 3 discs are perfect comdition but the fourth has a little wear to it. This is the Region 1 collection, and as far as i am aware, it is no longer available. Includes Face of Death 1 to 4, Gorgon Video Trailers, Faces of Death: Fact of Fiction, and The Worst of...
  3. 2

GALS FIGHTERS NEOP0095???????

Okay, does anyone else have a Gals Fighters Cart with NEOP0095 on it, as it should be 0093! Any ideas?
  4. 2

6 Slot MVS Motherboard UK only i'm afraid.

6 Slot MVS Motherboard Read those detail carefully. UK only im afraid, bit too delicate to ship overseas.
  5. 2

SOLD

Okay, i have had a lot of interest in many of these games, so to be fair i am just going to auction them.... may the best man or woman, or whatever, win! My Current NGPC Auctions Shipping (P&P) is discounted if you purchased more than one item. I will be able to hold onto the games for a...
  6. 2

Finishing Now : SEALED ATARI JAGUAR GAMES and more!!!!

The list of Atari Jaguar Sealed and New games is :- Ruiner Pinball, White Men Cant Jump + Team Tap, Pinball Fantasies, Cybermorph (Boxed Sealed Copy), Syndicate, Missile Command 3D, Hover Strike, Cannon Fodder, Attack of the Mutant Penguins, Zool 2, Flip Out, Fever Pitch Soccer, Power Drive...
  7. 2

FS : Faces of Death DVD Collection

UK Seller - Region 1 DVD Lovely :eek_2: ..... .... as it says, and in good condition. Offers... not on a postcard if you please.
  8. 2

Have i been away too long!?

TRAIN TO GO! 2
  9. 2

Manchester UK - MVS Cabinet

I am looking to get an MVS cabinet in the Manchester (England) area if anyone can help. Must be working and in good condition. Cheers :) <small>[ August 05, 2003, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: 2D ]</small>
  10. 2

Repackaged NGPC plus games

This guy must have a shit load of these to have his own packaging done!!! make_fac <a href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3535092132&category=187" target="_blank">LINKY</a>
  11. 2

Neo Geo Pocket Display Unit

Yeap, they do exist, and i am after one.... but only ever seen one so i doubt i will ever get it. crying Does anyone have one, or even have pictures of one?
  12. 2

UK/Euro Reversi Now the Rarest?!

Been off the boards for a while but i still follow the market closely, and i have come to the conclusion that Pocket Reversi may not be the rarest (or most uncommonly available) UK/Euro title on the Market. spock There have been quite a few copies appearing over the last 6 months or so...
  13. 2

D-Lite ........ CONGRATULATIONS

I would just like to congratulate D-Lite on giving us a new addition to the Pocket NG family! mr_t Although i think his wife had a lot to do with it..........! i am really pleased for the both of you, and i wish you and your new family all the best for the future. :) And isn't Jack a...
  14. 2

FS : NGPC Games n Stuff

Sold or on EBay Auctions. Thanks. <a href="http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=echoofthebunnymen&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25"...
  15. 2

SCAM COUNT.

Just trying to see if i am the biggest idiot to be scammed. 3 times in the last 3 months :- Lan Kwei $187 - Just didn't bother sending the games, broken promised, no communication for 6 weeks now, and the package was insured apparently. US Seller $240 - Picked up money never heard from them...
  16. 2

CD Versions

Are there 3 different versions/regions of CD release (US, Jap, Euro)? I have a Metal Slug CD with this code - NGCD-201E Is this the Euro Version? Did it come with a spine card or were they only sold with the Japanese version?
  17. 2

Bowing Out : NGPC Stuff

The last lot i have and am likely to have for a while, as i intend to retire for a few months/years (?) :- Faselei UK - Mint (Resale, 2 buyers dropped out) £65 Sold 4 x Biomotor Unitron UK - New £25 2 x Magical Drop Pocket UK - New £30 1 Sold 4 x Ogre Battle Jap - New £20 1 x Master of Syougi...
  18. 2

FA LAST FEW Hours!!!!!!! : NGPC Games, Consoles, Accessories plus other Formats!

NGPC Stuff for Auction. Metal Slug 2, Match of the Millenium, Fatal Fury, Sexy Strip Mahjong (Super Real), Card Fighters Clash SNK, Sonic, Metal Slug 1, Ogre Battle, Pearl Blue Slimline, Solid Silver Slimline, UK Mains Adapter, and more! <a...
  19. 2

First MS2, now Dark Arms..........

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=187&item=3000556123" target="_blank">Dark Arms</a> This game could be picked up for £15 without difficulty a couple of months ago. I even sold a Dragon's Wild for over £10 the other day! There must be something wrong!! :D
  20. 2

Value of Last Blade US - For and Against

After the surfacing of The Last Blade US Version, there has been some discussion as to the value of it. This thread will be the 'for' and 'against' discussion. For - The fact that it should be valuable because they were never supposed to be released. Against - It should have no more value...