Repackaged NGPC plus games

2D

Galford's Armourer
This guy must have a shit load of these to have his own packaging done!!! make_fac

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3535092132&category=187" target="_blank">LINKY</a>

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Looks like a wholesaler was going that, (notice no "neogeo" on the box) - I don't think that games fairy logo is actually on the box.

Huxley

Fu'un-Ken Master
Nah, the Game Fairy aint on the box, but it's still VERY odd.

'Pocket COLOR arcade' eek_2

MattMan

Galford's Armourer
Yes it is quite odd, but neeto I want my own packaging system.. though everything no matter how big or small will always be in a big box filled with newspaper.

I'dBuyThatForADollar

Crazed MVS Addict
The sad thing is, if any of those games had boxes/books, they are more than likely in a dumpster somewhere oh_no

At Gamecrazy (located in some Hollywood Video locations) when they get packaging with older games (including Saturn games), they just throw it out. If you are a collector you can probably have them save any packaging they get in if you ask really nicely glee

<small>[ July 09, 2003, 01:01 AM: Message edited by: I'dBuyThatForADollar ]</small>

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
why the hell would any gamestore throw that crap out?

Someone is not thinking right...

Anyway... I have been getting Neo Geo Pocket Color system in, and they have a White box with red Neo Geo Pocket Color text.

But the games were friggin taped to the box... and the box has been ripped a few times oh_no

†B†V†

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Something doesn't smell right. Most game stores wouldn't throw out the packaging, and they would just throw all of the games/the system into some form of larger packaging, but leave everything still shrink-wrapped...

Maybe they're used or something... I don't know, I just don't like it.

Gotta love the bottom of the packaging, "16-Bit Graphics for Incredible Color and Game Play!!"

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
I'd have to say that the repackaged games have nothing to do with boxes and instructions thrown out, but clever resellers buying up the cart only stock and slappin'em in a Fairy blister pack for that fresh look. Just clever packaging for the cart only games we've been seeing for months now.

Speaking of, when the hell is the "Hell of Cart Only/Buy It Now" games gonna stop???

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
D-Lite:
I'd have to say that the repackaged games have nothing to do with boxes and instructions thrown out, but clever resellers buying up the cart only stock and slappin'em in a Fairy blister pack for that fresh look. Just clever packaging for the cart only games we've been seeing for months now.

Speaking of, when the hell is the "Hell of Cart Only/Buy It Now" games gonna stop???
give it about 6 months.... to 1 year.

Supply is drying up pretty fast. I still have 250 of those games in stock myself.

I am pretty mad that they aren't moving though.

Its the only way you can get a US Faselei...etc.

But anyway... There were no manuals...boxes...etc.... produced for them. I have talked directly with the "2nd to main source." :)

†B†V†