SOLD

2D

Galford's Armourer
Okay, i have had a lot of interest in many of these games, so to be fair i am just going to auction them.... may the best man or woman, or whatever, win!

My Current NGPC Auctions

Shipping (P&P) is discounted if you purchased more than one item. I will be able to hold onto the games for a while, should you need some time to find funds..... just don't take the mick!

Later.

Last edited:

CrdfightrsClash

Kuroko's Training Dummy
ooooo card fighters clash looks tempting :D

Once again, this guy is an amazing seller, everyone buy from him!

~cFc

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Can I ask for a request?

Could you take a pic of the back of your Metal Slug 1st Mission?

If you can please mail to jviale@utk.edu

Thanks

2D

Galford's Armourer
I can't at the mo, if it any help then its the Europe Edition (Europe address on back).
Cheers

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
ah by the way, is that CFC the SNK or CAPCOM version *confused* ... (looks like SNK on the pic but is stated as capcom in the headline)

2D

Galford's Armourer
lol, nah... but theres a Neo Baccarat..........

Anywhere i can mate, EBay, shops, papers, whatever...... a lot harder to find these days though. This is just my opinion, but the full games coming out of Europe are going to dry up very soon! Not pluggin the game i am selling, just saying it how it is!

CrdfightrsClash

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Oh ok thanks just cuz im coming to the UK in teh summer and weas planning to stock up on games :D

2D

Galford's Armourer
Of course it is, cheers. Changes already made. ;)

You will have to look well to find any, honest! Just ask finnil how difficult it is these days.

CrdfightrsClash

Kuroko's Training Dummy
BTW is it hard to find Rockman Battle and Fighters now? EVer since I got it from you I havent seen it on eBay again.

2D

Galford's Armourer
As i said, i think a lot of game will be hard to find, but some of the Japanese games are certainly very rare now, just look at CFC2 going for over £100 at the mo...... :cool:

CrdfightrsClash

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Yea I see what you mean... I wanna bid on your CFC but I've been spending way to much $$ lately :crying:

2D

Galford's Armourer
Just a point, if people want to bid, but are short for the mo, then i am good to hold them after the auction for a while, as long as there is some feedback to rate you off! :D

CrdfightrsClash

Kuroko's Training Dummy
2D said:
Just a point, if people want to bid, but are short for the mo, then i am good to hold them after the auction for a while, as long as there is some feedback to rate you off! :D

You're making it harder to resist :eek:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
2D said:
I can't at the mo, if it any help then its the Europe Edition (Europe address on back).
Cheers

Thanks, I know there are two versions I just haven't been able to find a pic of the back of the 3 language version.

2D

Galford's Armourer
Okay mate, if i get the chance i will sort you out a back pic. :)

Lone_Monster

Kula's Candy
Rockman Power Battle and Fighters isn't really hard to find; It's on eBay every once in a while. I've seen it 3 or 4 times in a short period, plus they don't seem to go for much.

finnil

Crossed Swords Squire
2D said:
Of course it is, cheers. Changes already made. ;)

You will have to look well to find any, honest! Just ask finnil how difficult it is these days.

Yo 2D !
How you diddlin' these days ?
I agree complete packages are rather thin on the ground. I've almost given up trying to sniff them out.

However, watch this space ... I may be selling my collection early next year !
My daughter is getting married next year, and I need to raise some serious dosh - it's worth it though. (Isn't that what Dads are for :D )
Also, things seem so busy on the home front, I rarely get chance to have a dabble with the old NGPC, so it might be time to let it go to someone who has the time to appreciate it.

2D,
Next time I am up your way I'll give you a tinkle, and us old codgers can have a beer or six, and waffle about the good ol' days when you could get any NGPC bits on Ebay
:loco:

cheers,
finnil

2D

Galford's Armourer
Just great mate, just found out i am getting made redundant just before Christmas.... ALWAY NICE! :mad: lol

Oh well, a drink sounds fine..... but i will have to put silver paper in mine to make it last! Okay, i might be able to buy 2 drinks! I dont remember asking your daughter to marry me? Oh well, must have at some point......... :loco:

ANYWAY EVERYONE ELSE....... I AM POOR! BUY MY SHIT!

err............ please! :make_fac:

I am selling a few more things soon........ ;)

2D

Galford's Armourer
No Jap stuff.... mostly more of the same... will have to check the collection. :rolleyes:

Lone_Monster

Kula's Candy
Man, I REALLY need that Clear NGPC... my brother is a picky little bastard and wants a clear and only a clear one...

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Lone_Monster said:
Man, I REALLY need that Clear NGPC... my brother is a picky little bastard and wants a clear and only a clear one...

Did I mention Amazon.com has a clear NGPC? Or does he want the Slimline edition?