Have i been away too long!?

Huxley

Fu'un-Ken Master
Oh dear god no. That's just awful...who would pay that price for a game you can pick up for less than £10 new?

And yes, you have been away too long :p

abdul

Aero Fighters Flyboy
OMG1111111 teh game is teh RARE11!

that is wayyyyy overpriced:oh_no:

2D

Galford's Armourer
It was the ebay sellers dream..... 2 people fighting over the same game....... bliss!

I think the most i have seen one go for is about £30, but didn't a load of these appear on the market recently? :spock:

Lone_Monster

Kula's Candy
Wow, I wouldn't pay that much for that game either, that bidder must be high or something...

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Nobody bid on the card fighters I have a bid on, I wants it!

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
2D said:
It was the ebay sellers dream..... 2 people fighting over the same game....... bliss!

I think the most i have seen one go for is about £30, but didn't a load of these appear on the market recently? :spock:
Yeah pretty much,both them guys must be high or something,i mean £67.....smack heads.

Oh you have been away for too long,i mean the numbers for the 'Manchester' scene are falling....we need your support :D

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
a bunch of DdG!2's were available (and probably still are) from play-asia and lik-sang for something like $7-9 each. How come I never see a bidding duel for one of my auctions?

Where you been Nally? Good to see you around again

2D

Galford's Armourer
Have been away Beaver Hunting before the winter, need my strength! :D

MS2, £112!! When?

And anyone got a spare Aston Martin DBS i can have, preferably a full size example...... or any AM actually.....

Talk about drifting off topic....

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
D-Lite said:
a bunch of DdG!2's were available (and probably still are) from play-asia and lik-sang for something like $7-9 each. How come I never see a bidding duel for one of my auctions?
Thanks for the info, play-asia still had 'em so I grabbed one. It's the type of thing where I didn't need to buy it now, but I damn sure don't want to pay what it'll go for when the retailers sell out.