GALS FIGHTERS NEOP0095???????

2D

Galford's Armourer
Okay, does anyone else have a Gals Fighters Cart with NEOP0095 on it, as it should be 0093! Any ideas?

Last edited:

2D

Galford's Armourer
Dont think it is best series, as 0095 is The Last Blade. Think it is printing mistake. But want to know if it is all carts, or just a few? Answers on a postcard please!? Or post here!

PlayerOne

Marked Wolf
Well, the Best series all have a 7 suffix on the NEOP number, so it's definitely not that. And it is NEOP00657, for that matter.

Sweater Fish Deluxe's FAQ mentions the 0095 typo, so I assume it is on all (Euro/Asia) carts. Don't yet have the game, myself.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
When SNK USA went under in late 99, they recalled all of there Neo Geo pocket inventory from US stores. SNK claimed that NGP carts where easy to rewrite and reprogram, so they took the unsold US carts and reprogrammed euro and jap games on them. This might be the reason for your question. :D

PlayerOne

Marked Wolf
The US version was 0093 same as the UK version (except with a 1 added on the end).

If someone was typing it from my handwriting it would be an easy enough mistake to make. :)

2D

Galford's Armourer
Yeah, thats a fair comment mate, my handwritting aint much better. You just gotta love the quality control at SNK though.... does anyone think there ever was one?! lol :loco:

So i will assume that they were all NEOP0095 on the actual cart then..... thanks people! :glee:

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
The Gals Fighter (Euro) case is NEOP0093, and the cart (Euro) is NEOP0095. The Euro Last Blade cart is also NEOP0095, as is the case.

More importantly, the cart works exciusivery with NEOGEO POCKET COLOR. Not works with other hardware. :oh_no: :lol:

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Wow...i'm in the same boat as Bael. My UK Gals Fighter has a NEO 0093 on the hard case and the Carts has a NEO0095 on it. THanx for solving that mystery. I never even noticed that. :smirk: