D-Lite ........ CONGRATULATIONS

2D

Galford's Armourer
I would just like to congratulate D-Lite on giving us a new addition to the Pocket NG family! mr_t

Although i think his wife had a lot to do with it..........! i am really pleased for the both of you, and i wish you and your new family all the best for the future. :)

And isn't Jack a big boy!!!!!!!!!! eek!

At least you will have someone to play games with now mate! And don't worry, he will probably get to at least 3 years old before he start stompin you! wink

<small>[ March 22, 2003, 06:55 AM: Message edited by: 2D ]</small>

Ahchay

Marked Wolf
Awwww. Dancing Rodents D-Lite!

Your life will never be the same again - get your gaming fix in now while you still have a chance wink

Cheers
Chris

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Thanks guys.

The best things about becoming a father are obvious.

The hidden benefit is that I get to see who's awake in Animal Crossing at 3 AM.... Still got my game face on!

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Born 3/18/03 at 15:17. Weight: 9 lb 5 oz! And he was 9 days early! 20.5 " long. Big kid, has my eyes it appears. Name: Jack Shang-Jie Dragoli (his mom's family is from China).

Had a 12-in-1 with me to pass the wee hours in the morning during feedings.....

S

snkneogeousaCTH

Congrats! Your life will never be the same wink . By the way, that's a great last name, Dragoli, I've never seen anybody with that last name before. Makes me think of a dragon wink

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
I'm such an idiot that at first I thought you were congradulating him on getting a neo pocket...god I'm an idiot.

But anyway, Congrats! Looking forward to seeing him grow up on the Neo Forums, or the SNK world in general! Wish you the best