Your Neo Geo home-brew dream game, what would it be?

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Side scrolling beat em up in the league of Streets of Rage or Final Fight.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I like the Rad Racer idea. In this vane, I would suggest a Stadium Cross/ Trials-esque/PowerDrift/Pole Position/Riding Hero 2=super scaler type racer.

And of course, my namesake game...the further adventures of Keith Courage in the 330MegaSHOCK Zone.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Scrabble or possibly Pictionary.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Neo Panel De Pon, a game with that much happening onscreen would be a good fit for the Neo hardware. The SNES and Gamecube both have significant slowdown in 2 player mode, Neo could probably do it with none.

GinForBreakfast

Quiz Detective
Yeah, a Castlevania style game would be awesome. A "link to the past" homage full of lush graphics, epic story and items would also be sweet (albeit not so arcadey).

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
A Hokuto No Ken/Fist of the North Star game... using the concept of, and improving upon, Crossed Swords as the basis.

Choose between Ken or Rei... beat the shit out of punks etc. Sub bosses including Jackal, The Colonel etc before facing off against Jagi, Shin, Raoh & Thouther.

Build up super bars for various moves (100 crack fist... neck twisting, face breaking punch... etc).

I'd play that. Probably quite a lot...

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I second a Neo Geo AES Castlevania game...even on NGCD for the Redbook audio

o.pwuaioc

Crossed Swords Squire
I'd like to see more Saturn/PS style shmups on the system, despite a bunch (several crappy) being made for the Dreamcast.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
so many original ideas for homebrew games. You guys aren't fucking morons at all.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Any 'vania type game would rule. I would also love a Devil's Crush style pinball game. Like a full on sexy romantic, makin' babies homage to Devil's Crush. With some rad melodic metal for the soundtrack.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Any 'vania type game would rule. I would also love a Devil's Crush style pinball game. Like a full on sexy romantic, makin' babies homage to Devil's Crush. With some rad melodic metal for the soundtrack.
This i all ways thought the neo-geo could really use a good video pinball game.Other then i wouldn't mind seeing a ninja gaiden or castlevania type of game for the console.

Mmm I would want NEO DOUBLE DRAGON scrolling beat em up remake. The cart would have the original technos version without slowdown but also a more advanced version. Think metal slug type animation with birds, litter, strange objects baby etc. Improved back grounds and characters but fast paced. ;)