Vote! English Aero Fighters 3 & Euro + Dog-Tag Power Spikes 2 AES releases.

Based on the facts revealed to you, carefully consider your conclusion.

• I'm 100% convinced that these are indeed SNK original productions.

Votes: 53 26.6%
  • I'm NOT 100% convinced that these are SNK authentic.

Votes: 146 73.4%

• Total voters

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
The only video game cartridge to ever be to the Roof of Africa! "High Altitude Edition 093/100"

damn. now the whole of tanzania is authenticated! it's finally a real place i can go to!

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I prefer:

"Millionaire Fighting 2012"

icon14.gif

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
I'm not even sure I'm 100% real after watching that damn Matrix movie...

Shawn

snkusa.com
Shawn- Any chance at adding one more option to the poll?
"Supporting evidence not sufficient enough to verify authenticity."

Your proposal is just another way of saying, "I'm NOT 100% convinced that these are SNK authentic.", when you take into account the question of the poll, "Based on the facts revealed to you, carefully consider your conclusion."

supporting evidence = facts revealed
verify authenticity = convinced these are authentic

I've considered making the following new poll, something along these lines:
  1. This anonymous source will reveal himself.
  2. This anonymous source will NEVER reveal himself.

And/or a poll speculating why the long delay, considering that we've been informed that this anonymous source will reveal himself:
  1. Anonymous source must contemplate answers to questions and such answers take a long time to decide.
  2. Anonymous source has ZERO intentions of ever revealing himself.
  3. This anonymous source does not exist. Redundant of option #2 though.
  4. Anonymous source is Anderson Cooper.

Any suggestions for the wording and options of these proposed polls?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Poll worthless without 'Storm riding'

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
anyone who questioned the wording simply didn't understand the poll from the start.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
We have this source who _purchased_ TWO games of questionable value back in 1995, and it should be extremely clear that these two boxes cannot be the only two that the source has.

I call on the source to show his boxes of all the regular shit carts he bought as well.

None of this fucking Time Cop bullshit, where Biff Tannen went back in time to buy the rarest home arts.

This shit angers me. I call each of the three major players, John Thacker, Billy Gentlemen Pitt, and TonK, to come clean now. It's taking way too long.

None of you owe this source anything, unless you three are the source.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
And anyone else wonder why the aging on these new releases isn't at the same level as the rest of the 1995 releases? Seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
And anyone else wonder why the aging on these new releases isn't at the same level as the rest of the 1995 releases? Seriously. Someone kill somebody already. It's overdue.

I'm breaking Waseem out of prison and driving him to Tampa. He'll get the truth out of Billy.

ATTENTION: SHAWN AND BOBAK.
The wording in this post is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.
I am all for and all about debates, arguments, and differences of opinions.
But please explain to this member that a physical threat WILL NOT BE TOLERATED here.
I don't want, but rather I EXPECT, an apology from this member for the above comments.
It is a CRIMINAL ACT to threaten someones life. PERIOD. That is not open for discussion.
I will await your next move.

shaung

n00b
Your proposal is just another way of saying, "I'm NOT 100% convinced that these are SNK authentic.", when you take into account the question of the poll, "Based on the facts revealed to you, carefully consider your conclusion."

supporting evidence = facts revealed
verify authenticity = convinced these are authentic

I've considered making the following new poll, something along these lines:
  1. This anonymous source will reveal himself.
  2. This anonymous source will NEVER reveal himself.

And/or a poll speculating why the long delay, considering that we've been informed that this anonymous source will reveal himself:
  1. Anonymous source must contemplate answers to questions and such answers take a long time to decide.
  2. Anonymous source has ZERO intentions of ever revealing himself.
  3. This anonymous source does not exist. Redundant of option #2 though.
  4. Anonymous source is Anderson Cooper.

Any suggestions for the wording and options of these proposed polls?

5. Anonymous source is a really crafty individual(s) that is able to make the best looking (non-authentic) home carts to date.
With technology where it's at today, do any of you find this theory out of the realm of possibility?
My vote would be to have PS2/AF3 opened up and inspected by some of best and a final conclusion made. This whole "source" thing is drama at it's finest. I'll show you the freaking source...

matrix_revolutions_08.jpg

aria

Former Moderator
ATTENTION: SHAWN AND BOBAK.
The wording in this post is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.
I am all for and all about debates, arguments, and differences of opinions.
But please explain to this member that a physical threat WILL NOT BE TOLERATED here.
I don't want, but rather I EXPECT, an apology from this member for the above comments.
It is a CRIMINAL ACT to threaten someones life. PERIOD. That is not open for discussion.
I will await your next move.

Do you really think that Charlie, a licensed attorney, is going to go and break a guy out of prison who's presently on trial for murder and attempted murder just to come and intimidate you?

I could say I'm going to break out Marilyn Manson who I will then send to intimidate the CEO of Applebees into admitting his restaurant is a total fraud --but it's not a serious threat, it's an attempt (successful or not) at humor.

EDIT: You do realize it's wasabi, right?

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
And anyone else wonder why the aging on these new releases isn't at the same level as the rest of the 1995 releases? Seriously. Someone kill somebody already. It's overdue.

I'm breaking Waseem out of prison and driving him to Tampa. He'll get the truth out of Billy.

Charlie, what is with you man? What the hell is this shit?

The only way to describe your behavior is irresponsible and downright retarded. Stop making demands of people you don't know and acting smarter than people who know more about the neo geo and the situation at hand than you do.

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
hahahahahaha

I know, right?

I'm going to come and kill you now.

Kill you with kindness wrapped around bacon-wrapped bullets.

I'm going to hire a Furry Assassin. Actually multiple furry assassins. Only I won't tell them that one of the furry assassins is actually me and proceed to quietly kill each of them as we break into your house and snuff you out with only I remaining. Before I leave I will pull off everyone's pants and remove their weapons so it will look like you were caught in some deviant orgy. It will be like the Dark Knight crossed with the bear scene from The Avengers (1998) but totally more awesome.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'M GOING TO STAB ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS WITH A FROZEN BURRITO

aria

Former Moderator
I'M GOING TO STAB ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS WITH A FROZEN BURRITO

We should send some frozen burritos to Bibliophile, it would help him earn better prison cred if he could carve them into shivs.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Have you seen Waseem lately? That dude looks like he needs to eat some burritos.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Do you really think that Charlie, a licensed attorney, is going to go and break a guy out of prison who's presently on trial for murder and attempted murder just to come and intimidate you?

I could say I'm going to break out Marilyn Manson who I will then send to intimidate the CEO of Applebees into admitting his restaurant is a total fraud --but it's not a serious threat, it's an attempt (successful or not) at humor.

EDIT: You do realize it's wasabi, right?

Of course it's not a real threat. It's the supposed pitchfork-wielding outrage he has about a dumb video game he never bought and no owners are complaining about that is just ridiculous. I get that people want more information, and a crapload of it is coming in the very near future. In the meantime, he should clam up and talk about NGF to pass the time like everyone else.

Shawn

snkusa.com
5. Anonymous source is a really crafty individual(s) that is able to make the best looking (non-authentic) home carts to date.
With technology where it's at today, do any of you find this theory out of the realm of possibility?[/IMG]

That's along the lines of what this thread's poll determines, based on public opinion that is. The new poll that was proposed is for speculating why this anonymous source continues to evade answering questions and why he chooses to remain anonymous. Keep in mind that it's already been announced that this anonymous source will be revealed.