aria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Hello Bobak (aria)....this is Thrall im currently logged in as big heavy...i never!! created an account named big heavy...i think someone hacked my account ive been trying to reset my password with username Thrall and email address bellgee1@cox.net...doesnt work....i used bellgee@yahoo.com on a whim and it reset big heavy's password like i said there is no! big heavy...can you Please! reset my password for Thrall and use bellgee1@cox.net for the info, and please Delete the big heavy account...im currently logged in with right now...i honestly dont know how this could happen...as i never used bellgee@yahoo.com for the main emaill address here....thank you

Leroy Vega
    619-962-7633
    For the integrity of the board: I think its time to retire the old glory under my avatar, people get seriously irritated by it (not to mention the huge field of nothing under each post)
    ....pretty please? :(
    everytime i post it doesnt change, it stays at 161...3rd time im writing , can someone help me......thanks joe
    Hey Mr. Lawyer any chance of removing ol' glory under my avatar? Two years is long. Also removing it might stop mexicans from illegally invading my account.
    It really made me laugh, thanks for that. I just need to stay away from the netz when too stressed:D
    Mr. ATL, I humbly ask if you could find it in your very metropolitan heart, to change my name to Hiram Ulysses Simpson Grant. I thank you for your time.
    Isnt it in poor taste to have a user name based on a serbian mass murderer and war criminal?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest profile posts

ElecMan wrote on WilalvesBR's profile.
Hi, I saw your YouTube video where you displayed your MegaMan the Power Battle Rental Board. Would you be intereswd in selling it? I can make you an offer. Thanks

Olá, vi seu vídeo no YouTube em que você exibiu seu MegaMan, o Painel de aluguel do Power Battle. Você estaria interessado em vendê-lo? Eu posso te fazer uma oferta. Obrigado
Sylvie wrote on Mr.Bojangles's profile.
Fuck you
CORY wrote on neo_moe's profile.
IzbzbXi.gif
SNKGalSimp wrote on Mai_Lover's profile.
Hi there, I am a Mai fan too and I just joined.