So some asshole claims my wife ran over his foot.

Segata_Sanshiro

Tesse's Maintainence Man
15 Year Member
I hate stupid people

Anyway you've got nothing to worry about, this guy is full of shit and the world would be better off if he were dragged out and shot

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Hook, line and sinker

I'm sorry but I laughed pretty hard at this. Is it sad that I was waiting for someone to fall for the trap? :D

On a serious note, i'm sorry that happened to your wife, dood. Get that shit taken care of, don't give him any free rides.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
A dumb lady drove a forklift over my foot at an old workplace years ago. I really didn't like her, she's a moron. It really didn't hurt (that much), but it left a big dent in my boot. I'm not one to exaggerate a workplace injury, though some drama could have been profitable I suppose.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Heck they wanted your address? sounds more like they wanted to rob your house or something

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
ohhh its like stereotype vs stereotype!

is the woman a bad driver or is the black guy a crook!

EDIT: came off more dickish than intended, no offence to your girlfriend of course who I imagine is in the right... good luck with the situation :) I am a terrible asshole.

Last edited:

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
Heck they wanted your address? sounds more like they wanted to rob your house or something

That's what I thought at first especially cuz they were dumbfounded when I told her to call the police. But they ended up with our address anyway now due to the police paperwork. Guy still hasn't called.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Oh, god, jesus, please let starscream get taken for every penny.

Please.:lolz:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
yeah I'm going with the asshole's story. I can understand if the guy's foot wasn't in pain, because sometimes that happens - so he'd be nervous to call the cops.

but who knows? maybe tomorrow, next week, etc the foot pain might act up.

tell your wife to watch where she fucking pulls out

Oh, god, jesus, please let starscream get taken for every penny.

Please.:lolz:

ahahahaha

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I smell a lawsuit.

Your back was thrown out because of your weight problem, so sue Popeyes.

Get paid.

Buy moar Popeyes.

Repeat. :cool:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
No not total bullshit, a taxi reversed over my foot once and being honest it didnt really hurt. The people who were with me told me play on it and put a claim in but im not like that. the driver was shitting himself so i didnt take it any further.

Edit - I think the main reason it didnt hurt me was down to the trainers i was wearing. they look like normal trainers but are quite tough over the toes. I suppose if i had some All Stars on it would be different story.

Ive had my feet run over a bunch and nothing bad ever happened, A little pressure maybe. Now if it got up higher towards my ankle or the tire was flat or low profile or skinny maybe then.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If you're going to the ghetto, then you should wear ghetto clothes and drive a ghetto car. That 2011 Honda outside a Popeye's sticks out like a neon sign saying "hey I'm loaded".

starscream615

yeah I'm going with the asshole's story. I can understand if the guy's foot wasn't in pain, because sometimes that happens - so he'd be nervous to call the cops.

but who knows? maybe tomorrow, next week, etc the foot pain might act up.

tell your wife to watch where she fucking pulls out

ahahahaha

Thanks lone, I hope your nipples fall off.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
i know when my back is out the first thing i want is deep friend "chicken" to add to the already immense weight my spine is trying to support.

the enter key is on your keyboard for a reason, learn to use it.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Got 7 pieces of original recipe for $5 at KFC on Saturday. I managed not to run over anyone in the process. I was pretty pumped.

starscream615

Got 7 pieces of original recipe for $5 at KFC on Saturday. I managed not to run over anyone in the process. I was pretty pumped.

KFC is shit. Nothing compared to Popeye's chicken. Alas, I will probably never get to go there again due to the traumatic experience of my wife. No more ghetto grazing for me which will cut off most of my flea market access.

starscream615

Update: In the middle of giving my insurance agent his recorded statement, after admitting it was his fault because he went under his car while my wife was in the car, the guy stopped and just said "Never mind, I'm not even hurt, there is no claim." and ended it.

aria

Former Moderator
Update: In the middle of giving my insurance agent his recorded statement, after admitting it was his fault because he went under his car while my wife was in the car, the guy stopped and just said "Never mind, I'm not even hurt, there is no claim." and ended it.